Im Good Are You Good?¿

"Here."
Ruby says as he hands me a blunt.

"Where's this party at?"
I ask.

"It's kind of far but not too far."
We drive down a street as the sun sets and the sky turns a fire orange. The light on Ruby's face brings out his features and his big bright brown eyes. He looks so beautiful in the lighting that I can't help but stare. He turns his head looking at me then looking back at the road fast.

"What?"
He says with a smile as I hand him the blunt.

"You look good."
I say with a laugh he laughs and takes the blunt and presses it between his lips.

"Weirdo"
He says with a laugh.

"I'm for real,this light hitting your face an shit mmm"
I say sexually, he looks back and forth from me to the road.

"Don't play."
He says.

"I'm not."
I laugh

He looks at me for a minute then turns back to the road. He puts his hand on my thigh rubbing his hand slow making his way to my core. Without looking at me he rubs my heat from the outside of my leggings and I let out a soft moan biting my lip. I grab his hand lightly, I part my legs a little and slide his hand into the waistband of my leggings. He pulls his hand out putting it back on the steering wheel.

"I'm driving."
He says with a little laugh, more of him just blowing air out with a smile.

"Yeah, driving me crazy."
I say as a rub up his leg kissing his neck.

"N-no, stop distracting me."
He shrugs me off.

I lean back in my seat staring at him with my lips slightly parted.

"Lame."
I cross my legs looking out the window hitting the last of the blunt. I put it in the ashtray.

I can see him look at me with a 'really' look. He grabs my neck pulling my lips to his. He kisses me aggressively and I'm in shock. He let's go and pays attention to the road again. I run up his thigh again feeling him harden with my touch. I begin to unbuckle his pants, zipping them down. I am in Awh at how big he is I stroke his cock in my hand.

"Oh my god."
He moans out nervously.

"Let's see how much concentration you have."
I say as a dip my head down and lick the tip. I take his length halfway hearing him moan a little. Then I take his full length, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat.

"Cher"
He moans out softly, leaning his head back. He shakes his head focusing on the road again. I pick up the pace and bob my head faster as he lets out moans of pleasure. Soon I feel him tense up signaling he's about to cum. He takes his right hand gripping my hair, with his left hand still on the wheel.

"Oh fuck"
He swerves a little Then, releases his load into my mouth and I swallow without hesitation. He pulls his pants up with one hand then switches to pull the other side up. I button his pants back up, leaning back in my seat I wipe the sides of my mouth. He looks at me in disbelief then looks back at the road. I smile to myself but I know he sees me.

"Were here."
He parks on the curb next to a house that is brightly lit from the inside, shadows of people walking paste the window.

"Who's all here?"
I ask looking Into the mirror fixing myself a little.

"I'm not sure but scrim said it's just a kickback so not many people I assume."
He takes the keys out of the ignition looking at me one more time then getting out of the car.

"Not that many people"
I say to Ruby when we step inside and people flood the bottom and top floor of the house.

"Well we fuckin thought."
He says looking at me.

"Well I'm gonna get a drink."
I walk away heading to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna find scrim."
He says making his way through a crowed of people.

I pour some vodka into a solo cup and chug it then drink some from the bottle pouring more into my cup.

"Cherlynn."
Someone says from behind me, making me cringe at the use of my real name. I turn around spotting a familiar face.

"Max"
I say as I stand in shock with a red solo cup in hand.

"Hey what are you doing here"
He asks giving me an awkward hug.

"I'm with the boys, they're staying with me for a while."

He says, he has a camera draped over his neck and a smile on his face.

Max is a fling I had a while back. I met him when I surprised the boys at a meet and greet and Max was there taking photos. We ended up getting drunk and we fucked but it didn't end there. I fell for max pretty hard and then, pictures he took, which I won't get into, leaked on social media and I haven't talked to him since.

"Wow that's crazy, I haven't seen you in forever."
He says staring me down.

"Yeah, yeah"
I take a sip of my drink.

"I was just with Scott and he didn't mention that he was staying with you."
He says looking confused.

"Well it's not a big deal or anything"
I take a bigger drink than pour more into my cup.

"You never told them about us right?"
He asks as he stares me in the eyes.

"No, I never told them about us."
I say slightly annoyed.

"Well it was good to see you. You look really gr-good"
He says

"Yeah you too."
He gives me one last smile then walks away. Feelings hit me and I feel a sadness.

"More drinks."
I whisper to myself as I turn around grabbing a half empty bottle off the counter.

I sit on the couch scrolling through Instagram seeing posts that people have already posted with Pouya and the boys. I take a swig off the bottle of vodka.

"What's good shawty."
Scrim says as he plops down next to me.

I hold up the bottle taking another drink.

"You good?"
His eyes are rolling and he looks sleepy.

"Am I good? Yeah I'm good. Are you good?"
I say in a high pitch voice as I continue to drink.

"I'm good right now"
He slurs his words.

I fake a smile and put my phone in my pocket. I drink the rest of the bottle and set it down on the table.