Lets Take A Trip

"What are you guys doing?"
I ask standing in the doorway of Ruby's room. They are hovered over a laptop and when they notice I'm there they shoot their heads up looking at me.

"Come here"
Ruby says and I walk over

"Tell me how this sounds."
He hits play and music starts to come out of the speakers.

"Is this a new song?"
I ask.

"Shh, it could be if it's good"
Scrim says, I shoot him a look and he doesn't look at me. I listen to the song in concentration bobbing my head up and down.

"How is it?"
Ruby shuts it off when the song ends.

"It's really good actually, I like it a lot"
I say enthusiastically

"Are you sure?"
He says

"Yeah I'm sure it's really good."
I assure him.

"Alright."
Scrim shuts the laptop placing it on the table.

"Let's celebrate."
Ruby says pulling a little bag.

"What's that?"
I ask

"Acid."
He says with a smirk.

"Oh hell yeah."
Scrim says holding his hand out. Ruby hands me a tab and I just look at it.

"You don't have to."
He says placing the tab on his tongue.

"Let's take a trip."
I say smiling as I put the tab under my tongue.

"So whatcha wanna do til' this kicks in?"
Scrim asks after about 10 minutes of just sitting and talking.

I smile and take off my shirt as they watch. I don't know what came over me but I take my shorts off and their eyes widen. Then I walk out and they fallow behind. I go into the backyard jumping into the pool.

"C'mon, it's warm."
I say smiling at them. Scrim looks at Ruby and shrugs taking his shirt and shorts off leaving him in his boxers. Then he jumps in splashing me in the process and I laugh. Ruby watches us.

"Are you gonna get in?"
I stare at Ruby as he stands there with his stance of arms crossed and legs spread.

"Yeah hang on."
He walks inside and scrim and I look at each other. He shrugs and goes under water swimming towards me. I just stare at him under the water. He pops up wrapping his arms around my waist yanking me underwater. I come back up gasping for air as he laughs. I splash him jumping up and pushing his head under but he drags me with him. Ruby walks back out with music playing from a speaker.

"Can't have an acid trip without a chill vibe."
He says putting the speaker down and taking his pants off revealing his boxers. I watch as he walks towards the water.

"You're not gonna take your shirt off?"
I ask.

"Nah."
Is all he says getting into the water. I just shrug and begin to swim again.

"It just hit."
Ruby says, his hair is slicked back and his hair is scrunched up and his curls are out.

"Me too"
I say dragging out the word 'too'

"Hasn't hit me."
Scrim says.

I look around and everything is colorful, I wave my hand out in front of me and a blur follows it.

"Guys, I've never taken acid before."
I admit still looking at my hand. The boys look at each other and smile.

"You'll be fine."
Ruby says swimming to me.

"I feel fucking amazing."
I breath out.

"Good."
Scrim adds as he swims towards me too. I look at them and they're droopy and colorful and I can see all of their beauty.

"You guys are so beautiful."
I place a hand on each of their cheeks, They laugh.

"You're definitely feelin' it"
Scrim laughs.

A wave hits me I grab scrim by the back of the neck connecting our lips. He hesitates for a second then begins to run his hands down my body. I grab Ruby's hand pulling him behind me. Disconnecting my lips from scrims I turn my body and grab Ruby connecting our lips he seems taken back. I pull away looking at him then at scrim. They look at each other with a look and Ruby grabs me pushing his lips to mine more intensely. Scrim wraps his arms around me from behind he moves my hair and begins to place kisses down my neck. Ruby lifts me setting me on the edge of the pool hopping out and then scrim fallowing he reconnects our lips and pushes me to the door shoving me inside. I tug at his shirt and he sighs removing it. I take in his body and lay him on the couch I kiss all down his body and he pulls me up connecting our lips once again. Scrim walks up standing in front of us and Ruby  flips me up so I'm sitting on his lap I run my hands up scrims body letting them rest as far up that I can reach I kiss his stomach running my hand against his dick over his boxers making him harden a bit. Ruby's hands are roaming around my body he unhooks my bra and tweaks at my nipples. He keeps one hand on my boob and the other trails down my stomach and slips into my underwear he runs circles around my clit and I let out a soft moan spreading my legs a bit. He pulls my underwear down leaving me completely naked.

"Stand up."
He demands and I obey.

"Get on your hands and knees."
I climb on the couch getting on my hands and knees and he gets on the couch sitting down. Scrim gets on the couch behind me I feel his fingers run along my slit and then the tip of his dick. I rub at Ruby's dick from the outside of his boxers and he's already hard as fuck. I pull his boxers down exposing his big member. I lick the tip, he wraps my hair in his hands as I take his full length down my throat making a moan escape his lips. Scott forcefully shoves himself inside me and I moan loud. Ruby hums showing that my moan felt good against his dick and I bob my head up and down gagging a little I can barely focus as Scott plunges in and out of me. I take Ruby's dick in my hands and begin to jerk him off. Loud moans escape my mouth and heat grows between my legs. Scrim tenses up signaling that he's about to cum and soon he releases inside of me.

"Finish her."
He says as he picks up his boxers and walks away.

"Turn"
Ruby demands.

I turn still on my hands and knees.

"No, lay on your back."
He says and I look at him confused.

"I want you to watch me fuck you."
He says and I become even more wet with his words.

I lay on my back and he places himself between my legs. He rubs his tip on my slit and then slowly pushes his self inside of me causing me to let out a long moan. He shoves himself in and out of me faster and fast and then he grabs my throat cause me to lean my head back. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel heat rising between my legs.

"I'm gonna cum."
I moan out.

Causing him to pump harder and faster. My moans fill the house. His touch feels so intense and the pleasure feels 10x better. My back arches and everything goes black. My legs shake and my eyes roll back. Letting out one last moan I feel Ruby release inside me and I fall. He falls on top of me wrapping his arms around me. Our breathing is rapid and I take big breaths trying to calm it. We lay there in a comforting silence and only the sound of our breathing could be heard. I run my fingers through his hair and fall asleep with my hand intertwined in his hair and the other intertwined with his fingers.