I Love Yous

"Thank y'all for coming."
Max says as people leave.

"Great party Max."
Someone says as they leave and max shuts the door with a smile.

"Let me grab y'all some blankets and I'll make a comfy ass bed on the floor. Sorry it's not much but I'd rather y'all sleep on the floor than drive home drunk."
He says as he heads upstairs. Me, Scott, Ari, kev, Courtney, Gus , Layla and nick all stand there awkwardly.
-
"Cherry?"
Ruby whispers as we lay there in the dark.

"Yeah?"
I sigh

"Are you awake?"
He questions stupidly.

"No."
I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I over stepped I got jealous."
He admits.

"You have no right to get jealous."
I whisper yell.

"I know-"

"No, I don't want to hear it."
I throw the blanket off of me, slipping on my shoes and going out front. I find a cigarette butt on the floor and light it.

"Cher."
Ruby says as he steps outside.

"Ruby, I don't want to talk about this right now."
I say

"Well I do, I don't like when you're mad at me."
He steps closer to me.

"You're not my boyfriend, yanno? You have no right to get jealous because of what I do or who I hang around."

"I know I jus-"

"No, I'm not finished."
I cut him off.

"You're not my boyfriend and I don't want you to be if I'm being honest. I don't go around punching girls that you're with or hitting on. Wanna know why? Cause I don't give a shit what the fuck you do I mind my business, and I expect the same from you."
I flick the cigarette butt and step to the door.

"Now find your own way home cause I'm leaving."
I go inside to grab my things. I exit the house shutting the door a little too hard.

Ruby's POV
I'm in shock at her words, not gonna lie it hurts to hear her say these things. She goes inside, I sit on the steps putting my face in my hands.

After a while she comes out and slams the door, rushing down the steps he gets in her car and speeds off. The front door opens but I don't turn to see who it is.

"You good?"
Scrim says as he sits next to me.

"Yeah I'm good."
Is all I say.

"It's Cherry Rubes, did you really expect her to spill her feelings?"
He asks

"But she did spill her feelings."
I say with hurt in my voice.

"Nah man, she cares about you. She's been hurt. Not that that's a excuse for all that shit but, y'all known each other for so long. What if shit don't work? Then what? She loses you and all she known is gone."
I listen to his words deeply.

"Go."
He says and I know exactly what he's thinking. I head inside and everyone is talking but as soon as they notice me they stop.

"I need someone's car, I'll bring it back tonight."
I say as everyone stares.

"You can use mine keep it as long as you need."
Kevin says as he reaches on the table for his keys.

I drive safely as I approach the house. I open the door slamming it, I rush upstairs. When I enter her room she's pulling a shirt over her.
Cherry's POV
"Ruby!"
He barges into my room and I hurry and slip the shirt on.

"You care about me."
He steps closer to me, I can see the hurt in his eyes.

"What-"
He cuts me off

"No, you're gonna let me talk now."
I stare at him in shock.

"I know you're scared cher, I know he hurt you. I know you'll probably never fully trust another guy but, if you let me in, all the way in. I promise I won't hurt you baby, I promise I'll love you as hard as I fuckin can. I will always be here no matter what, I will treat you like the queen you are. I've been waiting for you forever, I can't wait anymore."

By this time he's so close he's touching my heart. Tears build up in my eyes and my breathing is heavy. The tears fall down my cheek and he wipes them away quickly. In one swift movement I snake my arm around the back of his neck pushing his lips into mine. He lifts me and our aggression continues, he pushes everything off my dresser and I don't even care. He places me on it and begins to unbutton his pants, with my help. He slides my underwear down and I kick them off. He picks my back up throwing me on the bed. He slides his pants off leaving him in his boxers. He leans down kissing me gently.

"I've waited so long for this."
He says softly.

"Stop talking."
I say, he lets out a light breathy laugh as he connects our lips again. He grinds against me, I feel his member harden. He pulls his boxers down and rubs the tip against my slit making me bite my lip. I moan as he slowly pushes himself inside me. He begins to pump harder and faster and my moans become louder. He kisses me here and there. Our body's tense up at the same time and my back arches. He lets out a moan in my ear and I feel him release and then I do the same. He falls on the bed beside me. We steady our breathing and then with no words he pulls me into his chest.
-
"Ruby."
I whisper.

"Mm"
He hums half asleep.

"I love you."
I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I- I love you."
He replies in a sleepy voice.