Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!!! Okay, Sans' thoughts will now be in all lowercase like his speech. 

This is by far the longest chapter I've written so far.

Enjoy this very long chapter!

Lucy sat across from Natsu. "By the way, why'd you pick me to join your team, Natsu?" She asked. Natsu looked at her. "Because you seemed like a really nice person." He said, sick. Lucy was in shock. Woah, did I just get a compliment from this guy? But Natsu added, "But you're just so weird." Lucy was offended. The Fire eater with the talking cat thinks I'M weird?! Sans was supposedly sleeping on the floor between them, smiling his cartoonish smile

 Keyword is supposedly. Secretly, the smile got wider. Sans was NOT, in fact, sleeping. He was just pretending and literally getting some shut-eye. He heard the conversation and thought, i see a new ship... hehe... Sans' grin started to transform into an evil smile that promised doom. Yes, shippers can be the most evil people on the planet. 

Lucy looked down to see the evil grin and frowned. "Sans, are you awake?!" She yelled. Sans just grunted in response and started snoring, signifying that he was actually asleep. "WHAT???? DON'T JUST FALL ASLEEP ON ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!" She said, shaking Sans. Since he didn't respond, she eventually gave up and changed her attitude. "Anyway, I'm totally stoked about my first real job, and I'm totally going to rock it!" She said, a DETERMINED look on her face. Sans, nearby (and in a deep sleep) subconsciously heard it and muttered in his sleep. "i think you mean you're gonna rocket." He muttered very quietly. Happy looked up to Lucy, eating a crying Sunfish. "Really? I thought you were upset about it!" Lucy didn't hesitate to reply. "Yeah, I was pretty mad at first. But if this perv likes pretty girls then I'm perfect for the job, right?" Lucy put her hand on her cheek as thoughts of her in bikinis and cheerleader outfits while looking sexy went through her mind. "All you humans kinda look alike to me." Happy deadpanned. Lucy looked at him in rage and dismay. The scene changes to the back of the cart. "I think it's time we work out our payscale. Since I'm all doing the work, I think we should split the reward 80, 10, and 10." Sans instantly woke up. "hey. what about my pay?" He complained. Lucy frowned and tried smacking Sans in the face. "Shut up, punster. You don't have to pay rent, do you, buster?" She said while missing Sans by an inch, totally not because he just dodged it. "You only want 10 percent?" Happy asked. The cart started shaking. "I'M THE EIGHTY PERCENT!!!!" Lucy yelled.

Plue, Happy, and Temmie were sitting around a Japanese stove, drinking tea. All looked peaceful. Happy turned around to face the camera and said, "Then..."

The town of Shirotsume.

Yes, it's that mysterious voice again.

Sans (somehow sleepwalking while keeping up with the group, his head bent down), Natsu (bent over, still a little sick), Happy (perfectly fine), and Lucy walked into the town. "That's the last time I'm riding one of those." Natsu moaned. "You say that every time!" Happy exclaimed. "Yeah, I'm starving." Natsu said. Sans then woke up with a yawn, but said nothing as he looked around. Lucy looked at Natsu awkwardly. "Yeah, well can't you just eat your own fire?" She asked. Natsu sweated a little. "Oh yeah, that's a great idea. Why don't you eat Plue and your cow while you're at it?" Natsu retorted. "Why'd I do something like that?!" Lucy asked, surprised. Natsu, totally unfazed by Lucy, said, "Yeah, well it's kinda the same thing." He said, totally out of character again. Lucy walked on. "So let me get this straight. You can eat fire, but not your own? That's kinda lame." Sans then interrupted and went in front of Lucy and Natsu quickly, effectively blocking the way.