They walked together to her door. Before she entered, Ash turned back to the man. "Thank you .. for always making me happy."

"That's my job." Young Bae reached for a hug and Ash breathed him in.

"But ... didn't you have anything else to tell me?"

He broke the embrace and grinned. "About that, let's take a walk at the park around eight. I'm so excited to tell you everything."

She nodded lightly and headed inside with a wide, giddy smile on her face.

"What time is it?" The woman exclaimed as she jumped from her bed. She glanced at the clock and it read forty-five minutes after eight in the evening. "Oh no no no, I fell asleep." She immediately rushed to her bathroom with her phone in hand.

Because of the abrupt movements, she acidentally dropped her cellular phone in the toilet. "Ah! Not now!" She scooped it up immediately and left it drenched on the floor.

The actress didn't waste any more time and just donned a jacket. She was literally running until she got to the nearby park where she's supposed to meet with Young Bae. Hiding her face with her hoodie, she looked around for the singer.

"Why are there more people than usual?" She noticed, covering herself instinctively. "I should've brought a mask or something."

She carefully walked past the others and continued to murmur quietly. "Should I just go back?" Ash patted down her pockets and realized she dunked her phone in the toilet earlier. "What if he's also hiding out here?"

As she continued to search for Young Bae, she accidentally bumped to a young woman. The actress' hood fell down which revealed her face but she immediately put it on again.

"Y-y-you're ...." The woman stuttered.

Ash smiled. "Hi, I'm sorry I bumped into you. I was just looking for someone."

The woman grabbed Ash's jacket and suddenly dragged her to an isolated part of the park.

The actress looked around her with panicked eyes. "Miss, what are you doing?"

The other smirked lightly. "I can't believe that you had the guts to go out after what you've done. You disgust me."

"Excuse me?"

"I was just pushing my luck out here ... I never thought that you'll be just walking around the park like you didn't do anything, you plastic surgery trash." The woman scoffed. "I guess the odds were really in my favor. Too bad, you weren't smart to sue me the first time."

Ash finally got a clearer view of the woman's face. It was the same one who threw raw eggs at her during her mother's death anniversary.

"The eggs were just a warning .. you're lucky I didn't come for you when you dragged my Ji Yong-oppa in your mess. Your brainless fans were always surrounding you then .. And now, not just a month after, you're making another dirty rumor with another member. Don't you just love to slut yourself up? Are you trying to sleep with all of them?" The woman slapped the actress hard on her cheek.

Ash clenched her teeth together. "I don't know what you're talking about."

The woman slapped her other cheek in disgust. "Now you're trying to play innocent?" She exclaimed. "If you're a slut, own it up! I might have some respect for you then!" She tried to hit the actress again but the other grasped her hand tightly.