"Wow." The actress breathed. "I haven't really given it much thought .. Now that I think about it, we're almost 30 already."

"You'll be prepared soon." Young Bae assured her. "Us artists need to cope up in this fast-paced world and industry."

Ash Lee's heart faltered again from his words. 'He's not suggesting something now, is he?' She thought.

As if on cue, the singer opened up about a serious topic. "Marriage always seemed to be an impossible concept for us. Our life revolved around the goal of pleasing our fans and other people. Giving ourselves to a person deemed like a foolish decision but I have a differing opinion, I think marriage is beauitful and sacred. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love." He chuckled softly. "So, are you planning to marry —"

"Here are your eels!"

Ash's breath hitched to the unfinished question.

Young Bae's attention immediately went to their food. "Ooh! I can't wait to grill these up. Thank you so much, haraboji."

"Pleasure's mine. Eat up, young lady. Make sure that the next time you come back here, you have a kid in tow." The old man teased.

"Yes, haraboji." She smiled while looking at Young Bae. "I'll keep that in mind."

The YG artists ate silently as they cooked the eels in the grill. There was a subtle praise on how good it was here and there but the two didn't talk much about other things. When they finished, Young Bae claimed for the bill.

"I'll pay since I was the one who brought you here. Thank you for escaping with me."

"I would've dragged you either way." Ash admitted with a chuckle.

"Don't worry the kimbap is on the house." The old man told them. "Ah! By the way, I just remembered there's a man that came looking for you two. I told him that you were catching some eels in my pond."

The two looked at each other. "A man? Did he say his name?" The singer asked.

"He didn't but he came in a black van and he seems to know you two very well. I even helped him get a wheel out of the mud 'cause it got stuck — would be a trouble to clean that after." The old man shook his head. "I really thought he came to pick you guys up. He just followed you then left after five minutes or so. You didn't talk to him?"

"No ..." Ash Lee paused and looked at her phone. "I have no signal. Young Bae, I think we need to go back." She looked at the other with worry.

"We should."

The childhood friends rushed back to Seoul. No one muttered a word until they were at the confines of the YG dormitories. The outside of the building was fortunately clear and it seemed that the two overreacted.

The actress sighed in relief. "If a rumor came out, it's all too soon for us."

"I agree. I don't want you to be involved with crazy fans. I won't let that happen again."

"I'm not afraid." She huffed and glanced to her side. "And you should know that .. I'm ready." She said meaningfully.

Young Bae pat her hair. "Ready to kick their asses again?" He teased. "We should go inside now so you can get some rest."