Final Passion Part 2

Zane's mouth watered, "Come here." he instructed with a crook of his finger. Amaya obliged and crawled onto the bed, Zane immediately taking her lips, "So gorgeous." he rasped, hands going over her shoulders touching her bare flesh. Her body burned as his hands caressed her.

The robe slipped, exposing the swell of her breasts. "Zane..." her voice broke, heat pooling between her legs. Almost as if someone had taken control of her body, her hand ran along his toned torso, down to his erect cock. Biting her lip she stroked him, eyes gazing up at him. He was smirking. Inviting her to do as she pleased. Just this once he would allow her to be in control, this night was big for her. A low growl escaped him as she went to kiss at his neck. She just did what came naturally. Until Zane flipped her onto her back. "AH!" she gasped in surprise. Never mind, he needed to be in control.

Zane's dark eyes stared her up and down as he opened up the robe, exposing her naked body. He would have assumed she would have worn something 'sexy' like a teddy or bra and panty set. The fact that she didn't, turned him on even more. She was more beautiful this way. The silk material slid against her body perfectly. "Jesus...you are just...perfect." The carnal look in his eyes undid her. Zane dipped his head to kiss her, then down her chest. Lapping at her breasts while his finger found her sweet spot. She was dripping wet. He chuckled, deep and lustful. Amaya blushed darker; her body felt like it was on fire.

"Zane, please...I need you." Her heartbeat was through the roof, and not just in her chest. Zane kept eye contact as he kissed down her body. She bit her lip in anticipation.

Teasing her, he kissed at her thighs. "How's that baby?" he purred, giving a sinful grin. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. He wanted her to come undone. To see her begging for him until he took her to nirvana. He wanted her body ready.

Gripping the sheets as she watched him, "Zane...I need-AH!" his mouth came over her sex, making her gasp. "Ohh!" she moaned loudly. His tongue rhythmically circled over her inching her closer.

She tasted sweet against his tongue, and he wanted nothing more than to taste her ecstasy like he had the night before. Zane had other plans though. Just before he tipped her over the edge, Zane broke away. "So sweet." he licked his lips. The site made her heart skip. Reaching down to his bag he pulled out a condom. Ripping the foil, he ran it along his length.

Amaya watched him, this was it. It was finally going to happen. She was nervous but excited. "I'm ready..." she stared up at him, her mix-matched eyes burned bright.

His face relaxed a bit and he kissed her. But this kiss wasn't like the others, it was soft and longing. "Amaya...I..." the words escaped him. Words he never said before, "I love you, Amaya." For the first time, he felt like he would be happy in a relationship.

Amaya felt overwhelmed with emotions and his confession, "I love you too."

Smiling, Zane spread her legs, centering himself at her entrance. Slowly he pushed in. Gritting his teeth as he entered her. "Fuck..." she was very wet and very tight.

Amaya bit her lip as he pushed into her. It hurt, but she was able to bear through it. She wanted more, "Z-Zane..." She panted. His eyes opened to see hers pleading, "M-more..."

Pushing deep into her they both cried out. Her body spasmed around him. In pain and need. Zane gripped the sheets on either side of her, trying to compose himself. It felt incredible. He captured her nipple between his lips and sucked at it, making her whimper. Her hips bucked rubbing her sweet spot against him. "Nng..." he twitched, if she moved like that, he wouldn't be able to control himself. But that's what she yearned for. Zane withdrew and pushed back in, making her moan sweetly. "Mmm you like that, baby?" he panted continuing at a steady pace.

Her sweet gasps filled the room. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Their lips lazily moving over each other's. Her body melted against his as she made her burn hotter with each thrust.

Meeting his movements, she became frantic, wanting release. "Ahh! I...I'm!" she arched against him.

Zane thrust harder, wanting to feel her cum around him. His devious smirk returned as he began to tease. He slowed his pace, still taking her deep, leaving her teetering as he purposefully avoided hitting her sweet spot.

She made a pained look "N-no don't...I need it..." she pleaded. But he didn't give in. Just kept teasing slowing even more, holding her hips so she couldn't buck. "Please..." she struggled. When he didn't, she used every bit of strength to push him over and straddled him.

Zane was taken by surprise. She was tiny compared to him, yet she managed to take over. She hovered over him, sinking onto his cock. Letting out a low satisfying moan that fueled his already burning flame. Folding his arms behind his head, he enjoyed the site of her riding him, hair mussed, breasts bouncing, her silken robe hanging off her arms and rubbing his thighs. It was a perfect sight. Amaya moaned softly as her body rocked against him. Never had she expected her first time to be so incredible. Everything she had gone through, melted away. Zane's hands slid up her thighs to her hips. She was so soft. Her movements were pushing him closer to the edge. Biting his lip, he met her movements once again pushing her closer. This time he didn't tease, he allowed her to shatter. "Cum for me baby." He panted pushing deeper.

Amaya gripped at his torso as she came, "Oh... Zaneee!" she cried out, tipping her head back as she continued to thrust into her, cumming hard as she pressed down onto him. He let out a throaty groan. After a few moments, Amaya's body fatigued, and she laid on top of him.

Shifting their bodies, Zane kissed her softly as he laid her back on the mattress, removing the condom in the process. "Amaya...that...that was fucking insane..." he let out a breath.

Half out of it, Amaya nodded, "Mmmhmm..." she let out a satisfied sigh.

Zane smiled and kissed her head, "I love you." The words flowed easily. And he meant it.

The end

*~That's a wrap y'all!!! Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed my story. It means so much to have so many reads so far!!!

I have started working on my next project which may be slower updates. I'm getting into some hard stuff in nursing school that requires more attention but I promise to update at least once a week!
Stay tuned for The Mafia Doctor!~*

~*edited*~