Final Passion part 1

The Next Morning...

Zane pulled up to the beautiful lakeside house. It was a small older wooden cabin with large windows and a wrap-around porch. Amaya's eyes were wide in wonder. Zane smiled, rubbing her thigh "We're here, baby." He loved the look on her face.

Amaya jumped out of the car as soon as it was parked, taking in a lungful of fresh air. "WOW! It's so beautiful!" she squealed. Zane stepped up behind her, kissing her neck, causing her to giggle. "Let's go inside!" Amaya grabbed the keys and ran to the door. Quickly unlocking the door and went inside, she was in awe. It was small and cozy. Simple furniture and lots of throw rugs filled the tiny space. There was a large fireplace in the middle of the room as well. It was a perfect getaway for any time of the year. Making her way through the open kitchen she came up to the back porch that overlooked the lake. "Ohhh!!" she oggled. The crystal lake glittered as the ripples hit the sunlight. There were boats, people fishing and walking around, basking in the warming weather. Her body itched to be in the water. It wasn't quite warm enough yet.

Zane set their bags on a nearby couch, watching her at the door looking out to the lake. She was beautiful. And tonight would be perfect. He smiled; he knew he loved her. The idea had terrified him at first, but lately, he couldn't imagine things being any different. He loved Amaya. He smirked deviously; he couldn't wait. He wanted her bad. Coming up behind her, Zane pulled her to him, "Beautiful, huh?"

Amaya relaxed against him as they stared out the door and nodded, "Very..." she sighed happily.

Zane ran his hands over her curves, happy she was getting her figure back after being so sick. "There is also a hot tub," he whispered. "That will be nice tonight...What would you like to do, baby?" There was tons of fun stuff they could do. The weather was very warm given the time of year.

Glancing up at him, threading her fingers with his, "Let's go for a walk!" she smiled, "I want to see the entire lake!" she was beyond excited.

The two spent the entire day exploring the sites around the lake. It was as if they were two high schoolers on a first date. They held hands and sat on the small shore with sand. Amaya found some pretty flowers. They shared a massive ice cream cone, which Zane insisted on licking off her lips instead. They took a bunch of pictures together throughout the day.

Before they knew it the sun was setting over the lake. The temperature dipped to cooler air and Zane set up a small firepit and Amaya slipped inside to put on her bathing suit. She was grateful they stopped by her soon to be old apartment before heading out.

Standing in the bedroom alone she took a few deep breaths. Tonight, was the night, she could feel it. And she wanted it now more than ever. And Zane deserved it more than the first night they were together. Stripping down, she put on her red one piece. It was vintage looking with pleating to show off her curves in just the right way. As she gathered her hair into a clip, she took a step back to see how she looked. With a nod of encouragement to herself, she made her way back outside to Zane opening a bottle of wine.

Zane nearly dropped the bottle when their eyes met, "Holy shi-" his hand slipped to save it before it crashed to the ground. She was stunning.

"I-uh...wanted to try the hot tub out." she blushed, walking over barefoot. Testing the hot bubbling water with her hand, Amaya ached to feel it around the rest of her body. Sliding onto the top, she allowed her body to sink in with a soft moan of approval. All the while, Zane couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Clenching his teeth, Zane could feel his dick inching to life. Down boy. Watching her eyes close as she relaxed into the heated water, he wanted to be there with her. He turned, finishing with the wine, then went over with the two glasses. "Here baby." he offered her a glass, setting his own down as he undid his pants and removed his shirt. Then he slid in beside her, his legs brushing against hers. It was a small hot tub, but it was perfect for the two of them.

"Feels amazing!!" Amaya took a long sip of the wine. "This has been the most amazing day, Zane..." She smiled, inching closer to him.

"Glad to hear it, baby." Wrapping an arm around her shoulder he sipped his glass. He was more of a beer or whiskey man, but the occasion called for wine. Plus, he didn't want to be shitfaced for what he had planned tonight. "There will be more stuff to do tomorrow. I was looking on Facebook, and I think there is some sort of concert tomorrow."

Amaya wasn't listening, she was cuddling closer to Zane. She rested her head on his shoulder, continuing to nurse her glass of wine. The waning moon shined brightly in the sky with millions of stars as it got darker. Being away from the city seemed surreal. Everything seemed perfect at that moment in time. They sat in peaceful silence as the night carried on. Her face flushed red and she was getting nervous. She had finished her glass; her body began to tingle.

Picking up on her actions, Zane tipped her face up to his and kissed her, "You look fucking delicious in that bathing suit." he purred, "But I'd rather see what's underneath." his hand slipped to massage her breasts. Amaya gasped. "Tonight will be perfect." his lips found hers again, his tongue skillfully dancing with hers and his hand slid over her thigh.

Letting out a small whimper Amaya clung to him, "Z-Zane, please...I don't want to wait anymore." Panting heavily, she got out quick. "5 minutes!" she yelled as she ran inside to freshen up. Not giving him an option. It was happening. Tonight.

Smirking sinfully, Zane watched her rush off. Dripping wet. In more than one way he bet. After downing the rest of his glass of wine, Zane got out and dried off, removing his wet boxers. Slowly he made his way to the bedroom. He could hear her shuffling in the bathroom. Zane lazily laid over the bed, waiting. Like an animal stalking its meal.

Amaya washed up, fixed her hair, and made sure her robe was perfect. She had the sexy black lingerie she had gotten before her accident, but she didn't really feel like fooling with it. So instead she decided to wear her silk robe and nothing else. After another pep talk, she opened the door to see Zane watching her with hunger. 

~*Woot!! The final chapter...sad to see it coming to a close, but I am already working on my next story. Please let me know what you thought of my Coffee Shop Trilogy! And remember to vote <3 

Stay tuned for another VOA production coming soon: The Mafia Doctor*~

~*edited*~