Eleventh Passion

~*18+ warning *~

Arching her back she begged him for more, and fast. But he wanted to take his time, and he planned on doing just that.

"Patience baby girl." he purred, her pleading was turning him on, as much as he wanted to be good. Amaya was like kryptonite to him. Zane continued to nip and kiss at her breasts, in turn. Massaging them. Her fingernails trailed gently along his back. That felt nice, but he couldn't wait till he had them digging into his skin and he took her deep. The thought made his cock twitch with interest. Not tonight boy. Tonight, was all about her. He licked his way down her stomach. His large hands slid underneath, pulling her down to the edge of the bed. Dropping to his knees on the floor, Zane all but buried himself between her soft thighs. The sweet scent of her made him growl low. He wanted more, he wanted to taste her wetness.

The movements were so quick, Amaya didn't have time to react until his mouth came over her sensitive area. "Oh fuck!" her breath hitched, and she pressed against his exploring tongue. Zane held her thighs down to the bed, preventing her from moving about as he licked at her sensually. Her legs shook with the need to press further against him, needing release. "Z-Zane!" moans filled the air, making him smirk against her. He was an expert at this and knew exactly what to do to have her begging him. Positioning her legs around his back as he pushed her to a breaking point. "OH yes please, right there!" she gasped, feeling her orgasm teetering. Zane slipped a finger into her soaking entrance and pressed against a spot that made her cry out in pleasure. He smirked up at her, watching her writhe under his touch. Adding a second finger he felt her tighten against him. "P-please...keep touching me..." she begged.

Zane's chocolate eyes glittered playfully, "I don't think so, baby girl. Or have you forgotten? I make the rules." he licked her once, not breaking eye contact. He couldn't control himself. The need to do things he wanted to do to her was great. To tease he, push to her limits. Even though deep down he knew he shouldn't, she was still recovering. He couldn't help it. She was begging for him, she wanted more. His fingers skillfully glided in and out. He wanted to give her more. But not yet. If this had been their first night together, she would have been bound to his bed, and he would have done unspeakable things to her. Zane had to be careful, he didn't want to risk hurting her. Tonight he wanted to blank her mind from everything that happened.

"Zane please...I-I need to..." She tried to move her hips around, but his strong hands prevented her from moving. Her body was coming down until he began to suck at her again. "AHH!!" Amaya gripped at the sheets above her head. He was making her crazy the way he was teasing her, stopping just as she got close.

"Do you wanna cum?" he purred kissing back up her body, fingers still buried deep inside her wetness. She nodded, begging him to let her. "Hmm I suppose..." he thumbed at her sensitive nub, lips sucking at her breasts. Her body arched against him as he allowed her to push herself closer. "You're so fucking wet, Amaya...cum for me." That undid her. Amaya's body shook violently as she orgasmed around his fingers.

"ZANE OHHH GOD!" Amaya threw her head back, eyes widened as the sensation flooded her body. She had never felt anything so incredible before. Even when she would touch herself to the thoughts of him, she never came like that.

Zane continued to massage over her sensitive area, making her body spasm, keeping her orgasm from waning. Her whimpers were intoxicating. Everything from the world around them seemed to disappear while he touched her. The only thing that filled the dark room was her pants of pleasure, and a low sensual chuckled that sent shivers through her body. "Mmm Amaya, the sounds you make..." he nuzzled her neck, trailing kisses up to her lips, slipping his tongue in and brushing against hers. "And the sweet taste..." Zane licked her juices from his fingers. He chuckled sinfully again. "Just you wait till I fuck you." his chocolate eyes were filled with wicked promises. Amaya wasn't sure if she could take more than what he just gave her. That was incredible.

Amaya's heart rate dropped back to normal as the last bits of her orgasm began to dissipate and she pulled the blankets back up around her. Her innocent eyes stared at Zane as she made herself a burrito. "Zane...that was incredible...I don't know if I could handle more..." she admitted, her face becoming red.

He gave her a wicked grin, "Oh baby, I will do so many things to you. Trust me, you have no idea what your body is capable of. And I am going to unlock everything you have." his lips captured hers and he pulled her close to him. "But for now, sleep. It's been a long day." Amaya's head rested on his chest and she fell asleep listening to the sound of his heart beating. For the first time since the incident, Amaya was able to sleep without any nightmares or fear. She was in the arms of the man she loved, who would protect her from the dark thoughts that threatened to bring her down. Amaya was determined to get better; she wasn't going to become a victim a second time.  

~*edited*~