𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 1. ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

Start from the beginning

She thought she would think of Hekima like how she used to think of Kion but she just couldn't. She just saw Hekima as a friend...her shield...her protector. She didn't want to lose Hekima...she already lost too much.

Azura adapted to the new pride well. Sure there was no Lion guard, but she made up a team of her own. The Tiger guard, the new team that defended the circle of life. She picked four of the best in her new pride. She happily picked Hekima to be a part of the team, and he was more than happy to join.

3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ......

Azura ran as fast as she could as she, as she was in a rush. Her long legs gave her the perfect amount of speed that she needed. She felt as if she was flying as her feet barely touched the grounds when she ran. She let out a loud cheer as she reached her destination.

"Yeah! Two to nothing once again!" Azura cheered loudly as a Male, white tiger slowed down beside her. The tiger rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile at Azura's enthusiasm. He found it adorable actually.

"No fair using your enhanced speed." Hekima said. Azura giggled and nudged Hekima playfully.

"I thought you would be used to that already." Azura said playfully.

"Come on Hekima! How could you let my sister win!" Tumeacha joked as he walked up to the two, Furu and Asani were right behind them.

"That's the whole thing....I let her win...if I would of put my best in she would of easily lost." Hekima said and Azura scoffed.

"Keep telling yourself that." Azura laughed and Furu giggled.

"You guys are adorable." Furu said as she smiled at her sister and Hekima. Azura and Hekima rolled their eyes as they were used to Furu's little mind games.

Furu had a habit of wanting people to be together, at first Azura was a little embarrassed by it. Once she saw that Hekima didn't take it too seriously then she started brushing it off as well.

"Don't you three have some training to do back at the den?" Azura asked her siblings who looked scared as they all realized they were running late.

"Papa will be so angry if we're late again." Asani said as he took off with his siblings following right behind them. Azura chuckled as she watched the three and her heart warmed when she thought of the good old days.

"It just feels like yesterday when I woke up from a coma and got to meet my siblings for the first time...they were already three weeks and they barely got to know me." Azura sighed as she tried to shake her thoughts out of her head.

"You haven't mentioned your past....in a long time. Is it because the anniversary is coming up?" Hekima asked as he stood by Azura. She nodded and looked down at the ground.

"I haven't been to the Pride Lands in three years, so much of it must have changed by now." Azura said then she let out a bitter laugh.

"I bet no one even misses me." She sighed and started walking off towards her den. Hekima followed but didn't say a word. He hated to see Azura upset, and he just wished he could make her happy.

"How about visiting." Hekima suggested and Azura stopped. She felt sort of stuck as she couldn't find the right response. She looked over at Hekima trying to process something to say, but all that came out was a laugh.

"That's crazy." Azura said as she started to walk again. Hekima seemed confused by her behavior and picked up the pace so that he was walking beside her.

"Oh come on. It might be good closure for you. You never really got to say goodbye, seeing everyone again and doing things the right way might help you move on." Hekima said and Azura didn't answer. She was just in deep thought as she debated on going.