Bella's Party

Saturday, December 16th
I have my party outfit ready and I felt really good. I posed in front of the mirror and giggled. I think I looked really good.
"Come let me do something with your hair Bella!" Mommy shouted. My hair was super long and straightened and she was going to do a special style to it.
"Excited huh?"
"Yes ma'am."
"You and this yes ma'am! It's so adorable." She finished braiding my hair and I smiled because it was so pretty.
"Thank you!"
"Welcome, let's go now." I put on my jacket and zipped it up as we walked to the car garage.
"Get in pretty girl." I hopped in the back seat and smiled.
"What about lip gloss Mommy?"
"I'll give you some when we get there baby."
"Okay, I'll be really patient."
**********
My Party
"Twins!" I said to Kylie.
"Oh you guys are both Lippy Lips!"
"Bella, how did you get your hair this long?!" Natalie said.
"I straightened it."
"Girls, do you guys want to play the Shopkins quiz?!"
"Yes!" We all screamed. We were in the SHOPKINS BUILDING! When you play games you can win some! So we played games a lot! She took us to the room and there was the desk thing that Mommy makes her speeches at and two pink buzzers.
"How about the birthday girl and her best friend go first?" Everyone clapped as Kylie and I stood across from each other. We both pretended to act really tough before she asked the questions.
"Name one Ultra rare Shopkin." I hit the buzzer so fast because I owned one of them.
"Candi Cotton!"
"That's right!"
"Next question, How many seasons of Shopkins are there?" Shucks, I don't know the answer to this one! Isn't it like 12??
"11." Kylie said with a smile. Before I knew it we were at a tie and this was the tiebreaker.
"Can you name a shopkin that's named after an employee?" She asked. Mommy gave me a thumbs up and I remembered!
"Kylie Cone!"
"Yay!" Kylie looked a bit bummed and I gave her a hug.
"Don't worry, I'll get you one!" I whispered. She hugged me back. All the other girls went to get their faces painted as Mommy took me to the side.
"Mommy's gonna be gone for a little bit, okay?"
"Why, are you going to work?" I asked.
"No honey, I have to do something. It won't take long, I promise. Listen to Mrs. Ashcroft and the other Mom's okay? Be good."
"I will. I'm always good."
"I'm just telling you. Give me a kiss."
"Muah! Love you!"
"Love you too!"
************
Starbucks (East 80th Street) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Let's just get straight to it. You took me away from my daughter's birthday party."
"You have a daughter? Liv-"
"We're not here to talk about that."
"Liv I'm sorry,"
"I don't want an apology. Just hurry up so I can go be with my kid."
"I really didn't mean for things to end the way it did, okay?"
"The least you could've done was given me a call." My phone rang and I answered it.
"Hey honey,"
"Mommy, we're having so much fun!"
"That's great honey!"
"You coming back soon? I have to show you what I did!"
"I'm coming soon sweet pea,"
"Okay, Bye!"
"Bye!" I put down my phone and looked at El. I was hurt, angry, upset. How could he really do this to me.
"I'll make up for it,"
"Hmm, you don't talk to a person for like 9 years and you try to bribe them? How nice."
"Please Liv?"
"Isn't it nice to see a grown man whine?" He followed me to my car as I was heading back downtown to be with Bella.
"I'm not leaving." He got in the car and I stared at him blankly.
"You know what? Fine. Just shut up and let me drive."
"Feisty, I love it."
*********
Shopkins Building (Bella's Perspective)
"Sweet pea, come here please."
"Okay," I walked over and my mother was with this familiar man.
"This is Elliot, Bella."
"Hi Mr.Elliot, nice to meet you sir!" I shook his hand and he smiled.
"Liv, you never told me your daughter was so polite." Mommy rolled her eyes and I played with her shirt.
"I want to see Noah."
"He's coming soon."
"Noah?"
"Noah's my big brother." I said to Mr.Elliot.
"I see."
"Bella, how about you go and get your face painted. Wouldn't that look nice?"
"I guess so." Mommy was trying to tell me that she needed privacy so I left. I'm not sure about Elliot. He made Mommy sad and she got really angry with me. I hope he doesn't hurt her feelings like that ever again!
"Bella, this is just so much fun don't ya think?"
"Totally cool!" I said with a fake happy voice. Where's cake and ice cream when ya need it?!
"Alright kiddos! It's time for the cake!" I went over to my seat at the table and sat down. Yes finally! I just want to have my sleepover already.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Bella...Happy birthday to you!"
"Are ya 1..Are ya 2.. Are ya 3... Are ya 4.. Are ya 7.. Are ya 8.. Are ya 9-"
"I'm nine!"
"Happy birthday to you!" I closed my eyes for a second and thought of an amazing wish. I blew out the 9 candles and smiled for my picture.
"What did you wish for?" Everyone asked.
"To be happy."
"That's so sweet!" Mrs.Ashcroft said. My party was starting to end and I was a bit happy, I was tired and ready to go to sleep...Mommy handed out the party bags and things and we started to clean up.
"Kylie, Kayla!" Penelope couldn't come because she got in trouble, but I can't really do much about it.
"What are we doing when we get to your house."
"Just wait and see."
"Can we sleep in the basement?"
"Of course!"
"I brought snacks so we'll be eating them all night!"
"Aww, Yes! What about you Kylie?"
"You know I have the gummy bears."
"Bella?"
"Yes Mommy?"
"Can you grab that over there."
"Yes, I'll do it right now."
"Thank you honey." When we got home we were gonna have so much fun and I couldn't wait! I'm so, so, so excited!
*******
My Bedroom
"Your Bedroom is so cool."
"Thanks, so what do you guys want to do?"
"Let's just like talk."
"Okay!" We sat in my bed and played some music.
"Okay let's talk about school. Kayla and I have to tell you something."
"Yeah, don't get to excited or anything."
"Oh no...what is it now?" We all laughed and we grabbed pillows for our pillow talk.
"Kelly is so weird. She's always hanging out with some boys in the playground."
"Yeah she's s bit weird."
"But we hang out with boys too though?"
"No, she hangs out with only boys."
"Oh...I see."
"But let us tell you what it is."
"What?"
"Axel likes you!"
"No way!"
"Yeah, when we were playing truth or dare it was you that he liked!"
"Mhm! It was you!" I sat there shocked while holding my pillow. Axel, AXEL?! LIKED ME?! HUH?! I don't even understand all of this. I don't even understand the whole feelings for other people thing, because Mommy and I have not talked about it like that. I don't wanna know.
"I'm gonna ask him when we go to school after break."
"No, then he'll know that we told you."
"Hey girls!" My Mom came in and sat on the bed. They kept laughing and I was just sitting there. How is this even okay?!
"So, what's the gossip?"
"A boy in our class thinks Bella is really, really pretty Ms.Benson." She raised her eyebrows and I just had to laugh. It was funny, I couldn't help but laugh.
"I see....Bella..."
"Mommy, no no!"
"One day, you girls will understand what it's like to like someone. Or maybe you might even start now, and I want you guys to know that you can talk to me if you ever feel like you have no one to go to, okay?"
"Okay." We all said.
"I think a boy is cute."
"Okay Kayla, do you want to share?"
"Well, only in private Ms.Benson. Not out loud right now."
"Okay, you can tell me after dinner."
"Why won't you tell me and Bella?"
"I'll tell you guys after I promise."
"What's for dinner Mommy?"
"What do you guys want?"
"Chinese!"
"Of course you girls do, let's go order some."
*********
My Living Room (Olivia's Perspective)
My daughter's 9th birthday party was today and I shall say, I'm happy. I'm happy to see another year in the beautiful girl's life and I'm ever so happy to see her grow and start to slowly mature over the years. It's been amazing to sit over here and raise this amazing girl with such a big heart and I couldn't be more grateful.
"Mom, you're awesome! I love you!"
"I love you too, go have fun!" She and her best friends ran downstairs to go watch a movie and I smiled to myself. Noah was there too, staring at them.
"Before you know it, she's gonna have a boy over Mom."
"Noah! Not now!" I joked. He was right though and I couldn't deny it. The pre-teen years were indeed approaching.

A/N: I have a very special and important announcement coming up soon, there are some clues in this chapter that show it I guess? But anyways, enjoy!