Bella Recieves A Letter

I couldn't wait till I got to see my Mommy again. There were times where I wished she'd be home more often but she's outside helping other people. When I got up to my room I saw something on my bed. I looked at it and it was a note from my mother!
"What is it?!!" My Mommy has never left me a note before and it was really exciting for me. It was in a pretty purple envelope and I opened it carefully.
The Letter
Dear My Sweet Bella,
I hope you're having a good week and a great day in school today. I'm so sorry that I haven't been home for a while and I'll try to come home as soon as I can. I want you to remember that you could always give me a letter if you want to talk about something or ask me a question. I may not always be home to talk to you in person, but I'm almost always available by letter. Stay sweet and I love more than you can imagine, I'm incredibly thankful to have a little girl as sweet as you. Be a good girl for Lucy and I'm looking forward to hearing positive feedback.
Xoxo,
          Mommy
End Of Letter
I held it to my heart and smiled. I felt really warm inside, as if my Mom was actually here in front of me! I heard a knock on my door and turned around.
"Come in!" Noah came in my room with a blue envelope in his hand.
"You got one too?"
"Yeah, lemme see yours." We swapped letters and his was cool as well.
"Did you get a present too?"
"What present?"
"Look at the back of the letter." He turned it over and it told me to look in my closet. I went in there and there was little box with some candies, a small card, and Shopkins.
"This is super cool! I'm going to go show Lucy." I ran down the stairs to the living room with a big smile.
"Lucy, look at the shopkins! It's a super rare one!"
"Woah, that's super cool baby!"
"It's so pretty. I can't believe that Mommy got this for me! I have to tell her thank you when I see her."
"I can't believe it either. You've been trying to get this shopkin forever." I hugged the box and smiled again.
"Go play with your shopkin baby, I'll be down here when you need me."
"Yes Lucy! You don't have to ask me to do that."
*******
Kayla's House
I was at Kayla's house for the day and we were just playing around with Jack.
"Woof!"
"Over here Jack!" Kayla just moves into a house that looks a little bit like mine. But she has more floors than I do.
"Can Jack walk up the stairs?!"
"Yeah, let's go up and see if he'll follow us." We went up to her living room and sat there.
"Come boy! Come Jack!" He came up the stairs and we petted him.
"Chase and Jack should have a play date. It'd be so cute." Kayla said.
"That'd be super cool! We should ask our Mothers about it."
"Do you guys want to go out for a snack?"
"Yes please!"
"Alright, let's go girls!" Kayla's Dad said.
"This is gonna be so much fun!" Kayla said when we got to the place. You get to create your own yummy dessert and I was thinking about what I should create.
"Papa, what can we create?"
"Hmm, either an ice cream sandwich or a milkshake."
"Ice cream sandwich. That'd be so cool."
"Alright."
"May I have one chocolate chip cookie and one Oreo cookie for my ice cream sandwich?"
"Sure thing little girl, what ice cream would you like?"
"Some birthday cake and some cookies and cream please. And for the toppings thingy may I have the Oreos and the m and m's?"
"Of course. I watched as he put together my sandwich and Kayla was literally drooling.
"Stop acting like Jack." I joked.
"Your ice cream sandwich looks amazing." The guy out extra toppings in it and I was happy.
"Thank you!"
"You're very welcome."
"Thank you Mr.Müller!"
"You're welcome. Let's go eat."
*******
Home (Olivia's Perspective)
Bella and I were sitting on the couch. Bella seemed quieter, I wasn't sure if she was tired or upset.
"Baby?"
"Mhm?"
"Are you tired?" She nodded and I gave her a kiss.
"I'm so tired because we went on a trip. I wanna take a nap or something."
"Go ahead." She rested her head on my chest and looked at me.
"I'm not tired anymore." I rolled my eyes and my daughter gave me a loving kiss.
"Mommy, what if one day I stopped giving you hugs?"
"Hmm, I'd be a bit sad. Because it means that you're growing up."
"I don't want to grow up. I wanna be a kid forever."
"Everyone has to grow up at some point."
"I guess so. Mommy, can I ask a question?"
"Of course."
"When you were little did your Mommy talk to you? Is that why you know so much about getting big?" I sat on it and sighed. My daughter knows nothing about my past because I felt it wasn't a very age appropriate topic for her.
"Well, a little bit. But I learned other things on my own. I'll explain it when you're older."
"Okay." She sat on my lap as I turned on the tv.
"Don't you think you're too big for that?"
"No, you said that I'd always be your little girl."
"Hmm, That is true."
"What's for dinner? I'm starting to get hungry."
"I made lasagna and veggies."
"Yum. Hey, is it okay if I get a diary?" I raised my eyebrow and smiled a little. A diary?! I'm so tempted to say yes. I wonder if she'll write anything juicy in there.
"Why do you want one?"
"Because I wanna be like Greg! I wanna write things in a diary and make a book like he did."
"Oh really, are you gonna write about all of the boys?" She giggled and put her finger in her mouth.
"Bella, What boys are you gonna write about in there?"
"You don't have to know that even! I don't like any boys. I'm just friends with a lot of them."
"Keep it that way." I said with laughter.
"But you love boys, you're dating a boy. So why don't you be only friends with boys?" My daughter always has a clap back for everything.
"I can't with you. You're too much for me."
********
The Field With Mom & Noah (Bella's Perspective)
We go to the field every once and again when we go to our other house. It was too cold to have a picnic so Mommy decided that we should have a family meeting.
"I've been thinking about where to go for spring break and i think I need some help."
"Mexico?"
"Paris?! We went there when I was smaller."
"Yes, we did." I felt a bit left out as they talked about it. Mommy looked over and stopped talking about it.
"We're going to make so many memories together when we go on vacation."
"We could also go to England."
"I don't wanna go there, I heard that it rains all the time there."
"Hmm..."
"Hawaii?"
"I like that one!" We all got excited and smiled.
"Looks like that's the winner. Now we have to prepare. I have to take Bella to get her passport picture and get that ready."
"Passport?"
"It's something you use whenever you go on an airplane or go into another country. It's so they know who you are."
"What do passports look like Mommy?"
"I'll show you when we get back home."
"I have a passport too."
"You have to go retake a photo as well, yours' expired.
"I never knew they could expire."
"I can't wait to go to Hawaii! I'm gonna dance with the hula girls!" My mom and brother laughed as I tried to dance like them.