Bella Learns About Date Night

Mommy grabbed her glasses and put them on.
"Read it, read it!" She smiled and held my hand.
"Dear Mommy, I've been thinking about you and Tucker. I'm happy for you and Tucker. Sometimes I would see you sad in your bedroom and ever since you were Tucker's girlfriend you are super duper happy. I also wanted to tell you that 3rd grader boys are yucky! And I love you, and I really wanted to tell you that. Bella Benson." Mommy put down the note and took off her glasses to give me a really big hug.
"Bella bear, thank you so much! I'm glad that you're happy with Tucker now."
"Are you crying Mommy? I'll get you a tissue!"
"Thank you honey. Your happiness means everything to me! And I'm happy that my happiness means everything to you." She gave me a kiss and wiped her eyes.
"I want everyone to be happy!"
"That's good, that's good. What were you saying about 3rd grade boys?"
"They're yucky."
"I thought you said Isaiah was a pretty boy."
"Not anymore."
"Oh.. why?"
"I think he's icky now. He's a bit mean. You said pretty people have a pretty heart. I thought he was pretty because I thought he had a pretty heart."
"Aww Bella Danielle. Sometimes, people are pretty without having a pretty heart and it's really disappointing."
"It is."
*******
My Bathroom (Olivia's Perspective)
"Do you like my dress?"
"Yeah! It's really pretty." She posed and made a duck face. I laughed and and we took a selfie.
"We look so silly!"
"We do! Hey lovey, can you zip me up?"
"Sure! Mommy, where are you going?"
"Going out with Tucker my love. On a date."
"Date? What do you do at a date?"
"When you're on a date with someone you talk to them and get to know them better. It's like a play date but for adults that are in a relationship." She followed me out of the bathroom.
"Oh. Who's watching us mommy?"
"Uncle Fin."
"Yay! What's for dinner?"
"Ask Uncle Fin!"
"Yay he's getting us super yummy food! Mommy, will you bring me back something?"
"What?"
"Anything." She was cuddling her penguin and smiling
"Alright I'll get you something love." The doorbell rang and Bella rushed to go open it as usual.
"Uncle Fin!"
******
Living Room (Bella's Perspective)
"Hey Bella, what's up?!"
"The sky!" I laughed and he picked me up and put me over her his shoulder.
"I'm taking this one on the road. Hey Noah."
"Hey! I just passed a level in my game."
"Cool, do you know where your mother is?"
"She's in her room." I kept giggling as Fin went up the stairs.
"Fin! What's that on your shoulder?"
"It's my to-go pack." I laughed as Mommy rubbed my back.
"Make sure this one goes to sleep earlier."
"Mommy! I'm a big girl now! I can stay up with Noah!"
"You're going to sleep earlier Bella, we have loads to do, I need you to be fully energized." I pouted and folded my arms.
"But I wanted to play with Uncle Fin."
"You can play with him up until your bedtime."
"Hmph."
"Bella, you have to listen to Liv."
"Okay. I'll go to bed early." All of a sudden I didn't feel like fighting anymore. All of a sudden I felt like saying nothing.
"Thank you." I went into my room leaving the door open for them to see and sat at my desk.
"Bella."
"Yeah?"
"Are you upset with me?"
"No. I'm not." I started doing my homework and turned around.
"I'm doing homework so I can play with Uncle Fin."
******
The Next Morning
"Yeah, Yeah. Alright, I gotta go because the kids are going to be up soon." That was the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes to see Mommy taking clothes out of my drawer.
"Mommy."
"Good Morning. We're going out on our little date today remember?"
"I'd never forget Mommy. It's my favorite day. Plus Noah is coming!"
"He is. Let's start getting ready. It's nearly 10:30."
"I was asleep for that long?"
"Yep. Fin said you were up for a while giving him a run for his money." I giggled as I remembered what happened last night.
"Nah Nah na boo boo, you can't catch me!" I ran up the stairs as Uncle Fin tried to catch up.
"I think I'm getting a bit too old for this stuff." I laughed at him as he caught up.
"Gotcha!"
"I totally just let you catch me because you're an old grandpa!"
"Hey!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled.
"You're my favorite old grandpa!" He started tickling me until my face got red and told me to go shower.
"You need a shower after all that playing around. Take a break before showering, you need to cool off."
"Why?"
"If you don't you'll get sick. You can't go into the shower when you're this warm."
"Why do parents say these things? Are they true?"
"It is true. I got sick like that one time."
"You did? Was it bad?"
*End of Flashback
"We had a lot of fun last night mommy."
****
"Weeee!" I swung into the pit full of blocks.
"Bella, let's jump in the pit together!"
"How about we stand on the blocks and then jump Noah?!"
"That would be super cool!" I picked up two blocks and we stood on them.
"1,2,3!" We jumped in and it was super cool. We laughed as we struggled to get back up. Mommy was behind us recording.
"That was so cool you guys! Great job loves."
"Thank you Mommy!"
"Mommy, come jump with us!"
"I'm coming!" She came and we all jumped in.
"Mommy, we flew kind of!"
"Mom's hair is all messed up look at it!" Her ponytail was super messy and she was laughing.
"Look at Bella's bun!"
"Why did we get all dressed just to mess ourselves up?" Mommy said.
"Let's forget about that! Let's go play more!" Mommy smiled and pulled herself out of the pit.
"You guys ready for another round?"
"YES!"

A/N: I would've posted yesterday but yesterday was my birthday and I had an award ceremony so ya-