Bella And Olivia Pt.2

"You putting on makeup?"
"Yeah. This is called eyeshadow." I put it on and she looked at me with a fascinated expression.
"Can I try it mommy?"
"Hmmm. Only a tiny bit."
"Thank you! Wait, what's this mommy?" I looked back and I realized a feminine product was sticking out of my pouch. I took it out and smiled.
"This is kinda like a bandaid. But for a really big boo boo. And when mommy has this boo boo she uses it to catch the blood."
"Do you have the boo boo now?" She asked as I put on the eyeshadow.
"Not right now."
"Do boys get it too?"
"No."
"Only big girls?"
"Yes." I put it back in the pouch and put the makeup away.
"Does it hurt?"
"Sometimes."
"That isn't fair that you have a boo boo! Did you fall?" I laughed and gave her a kiss.
"No munchkin, I'll explain it more one day I promise. Now come on, let's go do something before we have to go home."
***
Bella's Perspective
"I'm going to jump higher than you!" I did a split in the air and fell down.
"Uh-oh." I got up and went over to my mommy.
"It's okay. You're okay. Just try again." I jumped and tried to practice my backflip but I fell super hard on my bum. Why can't I just do it right! All the big girls do it super well and I just keep falling on my bum every single time.
"Are you hurt baby? You fell down pretty hard."
"No. I'm angry! I just wanna do a backflip." My face felt hot and wet then mommy gave me a hug.
"Bella, doing a backflip well takes a lot of practice. I promise you all the big girls fell on their bums so many times before getting it right. It's okay to get angry, but you can't give up right away! You need to keep trying! Can you do that for mommy? Can you be the best little ballerina and gymnast that I know you can be?"
"I can try."
"Try, that's all I need you to do." I walked over to the trampoline to try again because it wouldn't hurt me as much. I took deep breaths like mommy tells me to do when I'm angry and put my hands up. 3, 2, 1! Backflip. I fell again but I kept trying and trying until Mommy said it was time to go.
"Good job! You're getting better!"
"I really am?"
"Yeah, now let's go home."
"City home?"
"Yes."
*****
The Next Day (Living room)
"Noah, you're super tall."
"That's because I'm 7 years old."
"No, you're just really tall! Lucy?"
"Yes munchkin?"
"Am I tall?"
"A little bit."
"I just wanna get really, really big. Like the girls at the gym."
"You're gonna get there one day."
"It's taking forever!"
"I'll always be taller!" Noah said while laughing.
"Tag you're it!"
"No you're it."
"No running in the kitchen guys."
"Mommy? YOU'RE HOME?" We ran to her and she gave us hugs and kisses.
"Hey my sweet boy and sweet pea."
"Mommy I drew a Dino in school today!"
"That's amazing! Hi Lucy, thanks for taking them out today."
"No problem." Mommy wrote in her checkbook and gave a piece of paper to Lucy.
"Thank you. I have to go home now, my mom wants me to come over. Bella and Noah, come here!" We went over to her and have her a hug.
"You guys be good for Liv Alright?"
"Yess Lucy!" She left and mom started to order lunch. Mommy smiled as I walked to her and held onto her hand.
"Yes, well done. Mhmm, and can I also have an extra plate of sesame chicken and chicken fried rice. Okay, thank you. Bye."
"Let's watch tv mommy! Let's watch the power rangers."
"Is that okay with you Bella?"
"That's okay, I'm going to go play in my room."
"Okay sweetheart. Come out when you feel like." I went into my room and grabbed my doll. I combed her hair and changed her outfit.
"So long and pretty! You have to do ballet now!"
"Bella come and eat." I set my doll down and went into the kitchen. I stared at my plate and watched as it stayed there.
"Bella, your food is getting cold." The broccoli on the plate became alive.
"Don't eat me!"
"Why?" I asked.
"Because, I want to be your friend!"
"You're food!"
"So?"
"Bella?! Bella?!" My mom was looking at me like she was scared.
"Bella, talk to mommy. What's wrong?"
"I can't eat the food,"
"Why?"
"That would be really bad!"
"Oh-Kay?"
"I can't eat it!" I grabbed a bar and ate it silently. Mommy picked me up and took me to my bedroom.
"I think you need to take a little break. You're not in trouble, just stay in here for 6 mins to get your head together."
"I didn't do anything!"
"I know you didn't."
"Why you make me stay in here then?" Mommy sat back down on my bed and held my hands.
"You looked really out of it, so I wanted to give you the space to think about it and then come back and tell me." She gave me a kiss and closed the door.
"NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME!" I stomped out and went to my food. I ate it really quickly and mommy looked at me like she was scared.
"Slow down."
"Why did you eat me Bella?"
"Oh be quiet you. It's all your fault."
"Excuse me?"
"Why? I thought we'd be friends!"
"Be quiet before mommy gets sad." It was silent for a while until I looked up to see mommy who was a bit confused.
"I think we should talk."
**
"Bella, do you know the difference between what's imaginary and what's not?"
"One is real and one is fake."
"Good. When you were talking today, was the person imaginary or real?"
"Real! It was the food." Mommy looked confused again and sat me on her lap.
"Sweetie, food cant talk. It was imaginary."
"It was real! I'm super serious!"