"The forest" I say and take Liam's hand. "why the Forest?"  he asks and I sigh, don't reply and we walk in a comfortable silence till I get to the spot I always go to. "Li, when I'm mad, sad, hurt or just feel like I need some time alone, I come here. It's a forest on the edge of a huge cliff. The sight is perfect and I always leave some wood behind so that I can make a fire when i want to have some warmth." I say and Liam smiles at me, nodding.

"So I want to ask you, every time you feel like harming, or when you just feel sad. Come to this place. You can do here what you want, scream, cry, anything. No one will hear you. But I prefer that you come to me of course."  I say and sit down on the leaves. He follows me and we both lay down, I make a fire and we stare at the stars. I grab his hand, then lift it up and look at his wrists. I bring the cut wrist to my lips and give soft kisses on them. "I don't want to see this anymore Li, I want to help you, make you feel loved. Cause I love you. I truly do. I know it's too early to say it, but I really do love you" I say and he smiles. "I love you too Harry" he says and that's how we spend the night. Talking, a little bit of kissing and then falling a sleep, he in my arms.

But just when I got the hope that everything would go back to normal, to where it should be. he broke down. Niall came to our place upset with an angry red mark across his cheek. Liam had hit him and and then run off, and no one had a clue to where.

"Ni please think, where do you think he could run off to?"  I ask and he shakes his head. "No idea" he whispers while Louis rocks him back and forth.

then something clicks and I grab the car keys. " I know where he is!" I say and rush away. I hop into the car and race as fast as I can to the spot in the forest. and there he is, laying, watching the clouds. I rush over to him and plop down beside him.

"Li you scared us all" I say and roll on top of him. His face is tear stained and he sighs, his read turning away from me.

I lift up his wrist and sigh when I see the new marks, blood covering it. I rush back to the car, grab the first aid box and rush back. I clean his cuts and then wrap a thin bandage around them.

"Li, Niall isn't mad at you"  I say and stroke with my fingers over his scalp. I'm sitting on my bum, he's sitting in my lap and leaning back against my chest.

"He should be" Liam whispers. "Lou is" I mumble and a chuckle comes from me. "He'll not hurt you, just say sorry and everything will be alright" I say but Liam snaps again.

"Harry it wont be alright? I'm a worthless piece of shit alright? that's all my parents think off me. and they're right"  he says and I stand up and grab his arms. "Don't ever say that again" I say and peck his lips.

"It's true Harry. I'm done, I don't want to live with that pain"  he whimpers and I pull him into my chest. "you're staying at mine tonight" I state and he sighs.

that's the only place where I know he'll be safe, in my arms, in my bed, close to me. Or again, so I thought.

Louis stayed over at Niall's and Liam at mine. I was sleeping peacefully till my phone rang. The first thing I noticed was the emptiness. Liam's gone. I check the caller ID and see it's Liam. I quickly pick up.

"Babe, Li? Where are you!"  I say and i hear him sigh, then sob. "I'm sorry Harry, I'm so sorry. And just so you know, I love you" he says and my mouth opens.

"No Liam NO! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell and rush downstairs, hop into the car while putting on sweatpants and a jumper and starting the engine. "the forest, it's so beautiful here. It's like a fairytale. A wonderful place to end it all" he says and my breath hitches, tears streaming down my face.

"No Liam, there's no end! What about us? what about your future?" I ask desperately while driving way too fast to the forest. "you deserve someone not that emotional fucked up Harry. You deserve a life like Ni and Louis have. you don't need me, and I definitely don't need a future" Liam says and I sob again.