But he didn't.

"Li, what's that next to your bed?"  i ask when we're camming again. He turns around and grabs a football. His shirt slides up and I gasp. Red, thin fresh cuts appear. He quickly pulls his sleeve back and I look at him disapprovingly.

"Li you didn't call me"  I say and he sighs. "But I don't want to bug you, I don't want to call. It's just...it feels good to do it" he says and looks down in shame. "don't be ashamed"  I say and he looks up. "It's normal for people with a past like yours"  I say and his shoulders begin shaking. "Don't get upset, please I Liam I meant it positive"  I say and my eyes get wide.

" I'm not sad Harry. I'm so happy, you and Niall are the only one who actually care for me. And that really does something to me" he sniffs, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

" Li I thought..do you want to meet somewhere? Today?"  I ask and he turns his head to the side. "Alright, maybe bring Louis too, Niall will join"  he says and I nod. "Starbucks in half an hour?"  I ask and he smiles. "A date then mister Styles?"  he asks and I bite my lip. " You want it to be a date?"  I ask insecure. "Yeah" he mumbles and I smirk. "Then it's definitely a date"  I say and blow him a kiss, wink and we say our goodbyes and hang up.

"LOUIS!!"  I yell and run downstairs. "We have date in half an hour, Niall and Liam are coming to Starbucks"  I say and he widens his eyes. "I just have half an hour?!"  he exclaims and runs to the bathroom. "Hurry!"  I say and rush to my own bathroom.

Half an hour later, we walk to Starbucks. Louis is wearing his red chinos and a red and white striped shirt. I'm wearing a tight white shirt, a blazer with black skinnies. I wonder what Liam's wearing. I think one of his shirts. He showed me his whole collection.

Then we see them waiting together. Niall's wearing blue Supras with a red polo and creme chinos and Liam...looks gorgeous. Correction, mister Sex on legs.

"NIALL!"  Louis shouts and flies him in his arms. Niall laughs and they rest their foreheads against each others. "In love" I mumble and shake my head softly. Then I feel 2 big and warm hands on my waist, slowly hugging me from behind. "It's nice to see you in real, Styles"  Liam whispers in my ear and I lean into his touch.

"same"  I exclaim and sigh when his lips press a soft kiss onto my neck. "You feel like someone I've known forever"  I say and slowly turn around, carefully not removing his arms from me.

I meet his gorgeous smile and I melt inside. "Let's go get something to drink"  he says and I nod, speechless cause of his beauty.

We get our drinks and sit down, Niall and Louis leaving after they finished. "We're off to our place Li, you can stay with Harry"  Niall says and Louis throws me the keys. " I'll keep him busy."  I say and Liam laughs. "So how're you doing Li?"  I ask and he smiles. "Better, Ni helped me and you helped me a lot too."  he says and grabs my hand on the table. I give him a soft squeez. "I wont leave you"

That's what I thought.

But then things started to change, Niall and Louis stayed together, but I had school and Liam wouldn't answer his phone. when I contacted Niall he said Li was acting weird. I came over to their place but Liam was always out, sleeping or very unhappy. and I'm worried.

Once, in the middle of the night, I stepped into my car and drove to Liam's place. I knocked till Liam opened the door. "Haz, what are you doing?" he asks in just his boxers. normally this would've been an arousing sight but the cuts on his wrist make the feeling go away.

"Let's go"  I say and lift Liam up in my arms, carry him to the car and lay him in the passanger seat. I hand him sweatpants and a shirt, happy it's warm outside. "Where are we going?" he asks, leaning against me. My arm wraps around him and he snuggles into my side. I stole a kiss or two till we reach our destination.