Making My Way Downtown.

A body stayed well away from me on as we both lay awake. Trying to sleep but that was clearly not what was going to lay ahead for the both of us. I sat up suddenly and got to my feet. Climbing through the room and then getting into the bathroom. Looking at my face as the lights turned on and my eyes adjusted to the burn of the brightness.

My hands ran down my face and slowly the curtain was pulled back to show the cold and dead night. I dropped my hand and got some water from the tap. Wiping it all over my face in thought.

Feeling sleep soak into my body I wandered into my room once again. Climbing under the duvet and pulling it up close to my face as I tried to keep all the warmth in that I could. The crop top and shorts keeping very little covered.

When I woke up again Smii7y was awake and off somewhere. My eyes darted until an outfit was spotted. A boobtube with ample support for me that was a pale peach colour and trousers that were a faded pastel pink colour. The large bow seemed to finish the look off.

My hair was pulled down and I brought the golden necklace around my neck. Showing off my cleavage. Not intentionally but I had always loved the charm and it reminded me of home.

I walked down the steps to see the group of boys all hanging around and chatting with a few louder voices than usual. My hair was brought over my shoulders to cover them as we all merged into the same bundle or mass of people.

"Oy Crumpet. Come watch this." I looked to Matt and everyone seemed to move to the sofa at the same time. The only seat beside Matt was also next to Smii7y but I took it in a second. I peered over his shoulder and had a look at the phone in Matt's hands. No matter how hard I tired, my giggles filled the room and I began to almost cry. Bright red eyes but I couldn't wipe them without a black smudge as the eyeliner would become a blurred mess.

Smii7y was keeping to himself as we were next to eachother and I was able to move a little freer. My eyes darted around the room as I looked for food and realised that I had a box of cereal.

I stood and went to move when I grabbed my butt to find my phone in my pocket, it wasn't there. I turned and saw that Matt had my phone in his hand. I seemed to give it a thought before walking up to it and going to grab it.

"Can I do this? No because I have trust issues not to mention commitment issues." I grabbed the phone and slipped it into my back pocket. Grabbing a bowl of cereal in the kitchen.

As I stood in the kitchen music began to play and Mason ran in just to see me. I had just a few more spoonfuls until done but with no patience I was yanked through the door and into the main space. He was trying to dance properly. My hand on his shoulder whilst he held a hand on my waist.

I moved my body so that it was close to his and my arm ran down some of his. I did one of the simplest moves. Nothing much but it kept us up to the beat of the song. I saw how hard John seemed to find it as he tried with Cameron.

"How can you do it?" John asked Mason and I laughed slightly. Making him dip me and try to annoy me. Only, this gave me the best opportunity to escape. I bowed dramatically and then tried to walk away only for Eric to take my hand.

"If you step on my feet as much as Mason did I am just going to leave now." I was at his height, which basically meant that the dancing was a lot easier. We were like some kids in the garden as we all span and played games.

I had danced with all but one of them. My eyes stayed from him and we kept a massive distance though I noticed his staring as I was moving around.

"Smii7y. You haven't danced with Asteria." I laughed slightly and Smii7y swore beneath his breath. The room stared at us as if we were up to something.

"You see, Smii7y and myself have a bet and the winner gets to decide if we start a new relationship. We have to leave one another alone for as long as possible. Smii7y even let me sleep with no physical contact last night so he is serious. I mean, we can talk and so on but nothing suggestive of a relationship so he is keeping a distance just in case. You know how handsy he gets." I grabbed a glass and took a sip of the water.

"Smii7y this must be tough. I mean you have basically manhandled her from the second you met." I wiggled my shoulders as Evan had spoken this. Even the neutral Vanoss had commented.

"I mean he has a point. The first time we met, and danced, you held onto my sides as we moved. Keeping me real close." He gave me a wide-eyed look and gestured to me as if I was in the wrong. I was obviously.

"You told me to." That was a lie though and I could see the realisation claim his face as he gave thought to my words.

"No. I said that when I was dancing with Matt he had an arm around me to stop any accidents or losing eachother. You then had the idea of holding only my waist. I mean, you didn't have to use both hands." I was on the edge of possibly pushing him too far and I didn't actually want to do that, though I also hated losing.

"Alright you two. Can we go shopping now? Honestly Asteria, I have never seen you act so child like. And I did hear you when you told Mason to do a backflip when he wanted to climb the banister." I laughed whilst also pulling my shoes on and standing at the front door. Waiting.

"Actually, Fitz can I wear one of your hats? I want to be able to cover my face if needed." He nodded and took the hat from his head and then placing it on my head. It was one of his softer ones so I wore it proud and also very comfortably.