Be gone Thot.

Hands nervously fidgeted at my side as the day pushed on. It felt like a matter of a mere second but it was more like ten. Not much in it but also a lot. Still shaking slightly I gave a steady knock at the door. Holding nothing in my arms as the house seemed to move all at once. The silence interrupted by my set of loud knocks.

Suddenly the door was brought open and a man met me. Not any man but Toby. He was not on the Tele though. His eyes widened in a wonder and a little confusion. Clearly he had not expected me to look like me.

"Name?" He seemed to be genuinely unsure of my real identity. Not something I was all too used to as not many people came face to face with me and knew me by name.

"Is it Crumpets?" Mason climbed down the long ass banister or rather slid and ran to the door where we stood. Facing one another and I still hadn't said a word.

Then I nodded and they both looked at me with childish excitement. They looked at me and then one another before calling three other dweebs down the steps. As if that was going to increase their excitement.

"Creamy, Jay. Fitz, Cameron. I am Toby or John but call me Toby. This is Notorious or Matt, this is Zuckles or Mason. Where is oh, finally, Swagger or Eric." I smiled and gave a wave to them all. Before I was pulled into the house and shown to a room. Recently all cleaned and bed made. Kind of.

"So, you gonna talk? Tell us your real name or anything? I mean, this is the most any of us or anyone has ever actually seen you so you can see who we really are." Swagger commented as I agreed. A nod showed this to them all.

"I..." I couldn't finish as Mason then ran at me and tackled me to the bed. Basically all of my human rights being knocked out of me in a second.

"Do you mind if we do vlogs including your body or do you want your gender and race to be a secret?" My breath was lost and then a camera was noticed. I managed to point to it and shrug. Nothing leaving me.

"Speak bitch." Swagger was reckless as he always was and I laughed. A light giggle of a laugh as I was so girlish. Oohs and ahhs had filled my ears as I let off the pixie sound to their ears.

My hands pushed Mason from pinning me down and I got up. Readjusting my black and white romper. Pulling it back up to be more of a cover. No accidental nips lips or a full on flash. The stripes kept me looking a little bit more proper. Matching with my Nike shoes.

"Hello. I'm Crumpets or Asteria. I am very English but in public I pretended to be very Scottish because no one suspects me to be all Scottish and shit like that." They had just heard by voice for the first time ever. Not to mention seen me for the first time ever with no filter over my voice and no mask on my face.

"You sound all sexy and shit." Swagger was quick to say and I couldn't stop the broad smile on my face as he said it. Not for the compliment but for the reference.

"Ah. Swagger. You have been here before with Grizzy and my response is the same as his. You may not be racist but you can be a pedophile because I am 17." He screamed at the top of his lungs again and I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Right. I am going to move all of my stuff in and get set up. Start recording. Is that video going on your account or the group one? Either way please blur my face." As I asked the answer was given but still he was being mocked.

The boys all helped me out as I unloaded the car but there wasn't that many. Even my bed or the bedding was crammed into boxes as I travelled from England. So much being left behind.

"That's it." I thanked Toby before he left and closed the door. Leaving me to be alone. My room had the WiFi password tacked to the door and I connected. Because I had turned off my mobile data the messages came in all at once. One was from an unknown number.

06:57

Hey, I am Vanoss. A YouTuber and I was just wondering if you fancied making a video with me? X

20:04

Hello Vanoss. Sorry to be responding so late I am moving. But, I have watched a few of your videos. Some Gmod and stuff. I would love to. Golf it? I mean, in like an hour so I can get a sort of set up. If you want. X

20:04

Yeah of course. I will get the boys together and see who can join. X

I was quick to set up my stuff when half an hour in Swagger walked in. No knocking just strutting his usual self.

"Can I help?" I nodded and handed him a piece I couldn't attach to the monitor to keep it in place. He seemed to be happy to help and with a thud he managed to hit it into a sort of place. I thanked him and the whole of my set up was ready. I also had a chair to put back together but I only had to put in a screw or two. Minimal packing was done on my part.

"If you want we are all going to smoke a joint and make some videos. Do you want to come as well?" I shook my head in sort of response.

"Sorry. I need to get my chair together and I am due to start filming soon. Also I don't do drugs." He was shocked at my innocence but my young age seemed to hit him as he then mouthed it.

"And I am British. Not accepted there as it is here." He agreed and headed out. Only for my ears to pick up him whisper shouting in the garden.

"I just offered a 17 year old a joint. This is not a legit thing." I bit my lip and placed the final screws in. Making my bed properly in a second and I set up by loading the screen.

21:26

Hey. We have people. You ready? X

21:27

Nearly. Just logging in now. Shouldn't take too long. X

As I sent it my password was entered and I clicked on discord. Waited and then I saw a stranger in a chat. Realising it was Vanoss I accepted and then their voices came into my headphones.

Hey.

IAMWILDCAT.

You're female? Sorry no females. We can not handle this.

Terroriser.

Shut up we need the fucking views. Um, I mean. Shouldn't you have a filter on?

No. I just moved house. Into the Misfits house and there is a video with my face blurred but apart from that I can be seen in my romper.

BIGJIGGLYPANDA
FIT!!!

SEVENTEEN!!!

BIGJIGGLYPANDA
SHIT!!!

I could hear his panic a little as he was busy shouting at me. He wasn't sure what to say to me.

It's alright.