Santos Party (part 1)

POV: 3 person 

Santos parties are legendary in the area and this is where it is wild, shootings and overdoses are unusual, but over time people have stopped caring about what is happening in the area. The police are corrupted and live on bribes, gangs steer the streets with violence and fear. It is a silent war for the authorities but not for the inhabitants. Innocent die and no staff. Santos will protect the streets and that's what they do, they protect local businesses and residents from other gangs. The parties are held for the area's population who dare to go there. 

The only gang that can be compared to the santos is Prophet $ which Monse knows she can have in her favor.She can't forget that what he said to her "If you want to sit on my face you need to put that mouth on pause so I can concentrate." She just couldn't release it, she couldn't understand what he had said to her new "friends" about her. But she had an ace in the jacket, she could avenge the way that made the most pain. That is why she stands on the trotar dressed as a whore and with the mobile phone she just used to mediate that she is there. And waited she did until an old shcool car with red lacquer that lit up the dark street. The box down cranked and Latrelle checks her from her too high heels, over her naked thighs up to the dress that sits tight over the little of her body it covers right up to her soft wavy hair. He gives her a hint to sit down in the car but she shakes her head and he sighs.

"Stop playing a little bitch it was you who wanted to ride." he says impatiently to the border of anger.

 "I want to sit on the pasasker seat," she says gently as a little child. Latrelle leans his head on oblique as if he was considering it but is interrupted by the guy who is most likely sitting on the pasasker seat.

 "Are you really considering the shit bitch says?" 

But she doesn't even let him answer the idiot sitting in her place."But Latrelle, I want to sit next to you," she says, biting her lower lip. It seems to get him on other thoughts and he nods in response. She walks around the car and opens the pasasker door and waits for the stronger guy to go out but he refuses.

"OUT! You are in my place!" she says angry to the black guy but he still refuses.

"You heard the lady! Move on you," Latrelle says in the end. And then the guy realized enough and stepped out of the car. She quickly stepped into the car and closed the door behind her. Immediately after she closed the door, Latrelle spits away and leaves the guy on the road somewhere behind them. The three guys in the back are laughing hysterically. Latrelle just laughs at her before he says "We should still be too many ".

Throughout the car journey Latrelle occasionally looks down into her generous cleavage that pushed up her breasts and Monse lets him.