chapter 21 •

SHORT CHAPTER #sorrynotsorry

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Chapter twenty one: "you are a show"

ding dong!!

The bell rang throughout the house. I groaned and got up from my comfy bed.

I slowly walked down the stairs and walk to the front door.

"Who is it!?" I yelled

"open the door, Anna!" i recognized that voice. The same voice that made Caden have a heart attack.

"What do you want?" I ask and reach over to lock the door.

"That wasn't necessary" he says obviously hearing the door lock. I laugh to myself

"I do not care. I do not trust you right now!" I scream. I don't know if he is mad about me kicking him. I am pretty sure I kicked him hard.

"Why not?"

"Reasons!"

"Anna open the door!" He says sounding bored

"No can do, buckaroo" I say and said a quick 'bye!' And go back upstairs.

He thought I was going to let him in. I do not feel like dying right now. Although i did last night, my mother really did piss me off. I really don't want to talk about it.

I grab my laptop and turn on netflix. Hmm what do I want to watch today??

Glee.

I  LOVE this show.

Suddenly there was a bang on my door and someone walks into my room.

"Grayson. Get out."

"No" he says and walks to my bed and puts his butt on it.

"What are you watching?" He asks and I get frustrated

"What do you want?" I ask getting mad.

"Well you weren't very nice to me earlier, so i was thinking how to get you back. And what I came up with was me annoying you and not leaving you alone" he says rather calmly.

"God, please do not" I plead and he smirks.

"I knew this was the perfect plan" he says and lays down on my bed.

He is so infuriating.

"What are you watching?" He asks me again and turns my laptop towards him. He looks at it and makes a face.

"Glee?" He asks and I happily nod at him.

"What even is that?" He asks and I gape at him.

"You do not know what glee is?" i ask doubtful. Everyone knows what glee is. Right?

"Nope, but i am pretty sure it's stupid" he says and I slap his head.

"Excuse me? It is the best show ever!" i yell and he rubs his head where I hit him.

"Doubt it" he says and continues to rub his head. "God your hits are strong" he mutters and I chuckle.

"Whatever" i say and play glee. After watching it for a couple of minutes Grayson scoots closer to me.

"Uhm, move" i say and he shakes his head.

"No, i'm watching glee with you" he says and I shake my head.

"Thought you said it was dumb"

"It is but I'm bored" ugh, dumbass

Grayson snorts from beside me. "Yeah sure i'm the dumbass" I roll my eyes knowing I said it too loud.

After a couple a minutes Grayson groans "this is boring" I chose to not respond.

I am bored of his attitude.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

We watched about 2 episodes when i started to get annoyed at him. When am i not annoyed with him?

He continued to talk throughout all of the episodes, and leaving really mean comments about my favorites characters.

He would say 'god, is everyone on this show gay?' 'Kurt sings like a girl' 'Rachel has a big nose, but she's still' 'Santana is hot' 'Britney is an idiot' 'woah! Who knocked up blondie?'

I shut my laptop and he looks at me confused.

"Why did yah close ya laptop?" He asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"Because you are being rude!" I yell and he shakes his head.

"It's just a show" he says sounding bored.

"You are just a show" I mutter being childish. He did not seem to catch me saying that because he just got up from my bed.

"There you go" he says and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I left my scent on your bed, so you'll remember me" he says cockily. I grab my pillow and throw it, but he closed the door before it could hit him.

"Ughhhh"