Should I Stay or Should I Go

"You ready to head out?" Maxen sounded as he whispered into my ear.

I refrained from smiling and blushing as CC and Vic were sitting with us but holding their own conversation at the moment. I simply nodded and he stood up and announced that we were leaving.

"We should get going too." Vic said as he held his hand out to CC, "We've got work in the morning."

"That reminds me..." CC sounded as she faced me, "Normally I'd have you come to the bar so I can keep an eye on you while Max is at work...but I'm going to ask you to help out Granny this week, this way we know where you are and we can all get to you quickly if we need to."

I sighed a little before resigning, I didn't want to be babysat for the duration of my stay here, but I also didn't want any of them worrying about me while they were at work.

"I promise we're doing our best to make it so you don't feel like a prisoner here Baby." Vic offered kindly.

"Thanks, to all of you...I just hate being a bother ya know?"

"You're not." Maxen sounded, before he grabbed my hand, "So stop thinking that way."

I nodded and we told the couple goodnight and goodbye before we took off.

_____

"I'm going to take a shower."  I said as we got back to the apartment.

He nodded.

"Do you think I could borrow one of your shirts for bed?" I asked, I mean sure I have my own stuff here but the thought of wearing his shirt, having his new found scent all around me was sort of a turn on.

He loooked at me and smirked seductively...his blue eyes looking stormier than I was use to.

"What?" I asked smiling now.

He stepped in extremely close to me, placed his large hands on my hips and leaned down.

I half expected him to kiss my lips but he seductively kissed my neck before whispering, "Your scent heats up with you're turned on."

I blushed and he kissed my cheek."Theres no shame in it Babydoll."

"C-Can everyone smell my arousal?"I asked more than a little concerned now.

He shook his head and I felt relieved, "You're my Mate, everything about you calls to me specifically Baby."

"Well in that case..." I said reaching up and caressing his face, "Join me in the shower." I said as I now took a hold of one of his hands and led him down the short hall that led to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I turned around and he smirked a little, he looked so sexy and I couldn't help but get turned on again as he stepped in and kissed me.

But all too soon I stepped back and bumped against the counter, he didn't miss a beat before lifting me up and placing me onto the counter. I lifted his shirt up and he pulled it off before he began working on the buttons to my own top..but I think the task was too tedious, or maybe it was because I was pulling his attention back to kissing me, and instead he just tore my top open.

I giggled, "you animal."

"You have no idea Babydoll."

I smirked and kissed him once more before I hopped off the counter, ignoring the fact that he was just looking at me. I stepped out of my sneakers and removed my socks before I pulled off the remains of my top and bra. I pulled back the shower curtain a little and started the water before I proceeded to pull off my shorts and underwear. "Are you just going to watch me, or join me?" I asked now as I let myself into the tub, pulling the shower curtain closed behind me.

Before too long I watched as he stepped into the shower and I smiled. "Took you long enough..." I said stepping closer to him now, "Kiss me."

And without even a second thought he took me into his arms and pulled my body flush against his, The warm currents radiated between us before his mouth crashed down against mine.

Things were getting heavy fast.

"Tell me what you want Baby." He sounded dangerously sexy.

I looked him straight into his eyes and smirked as I could see the handsome blue of his eyes was almost all drowned out with a very dangerous but alluring pitch black, "please me."

And that was the only thing he needed to hear before I was completely wrapped up in everything Maxen as we had sex for the second time that day.

When we were finally finished we dried off and made it back to the bedroom and I grabbed a pair of clean, lacy, and rather revealing panties before I walked over to the closet and pulled out one of his plain t-shirts.

I pulled it on before turning to see him pulling on a pair of clean boxer briefs that hugged his lower region so perfectly, I walked passed him and pecked his lips before making my way to the same side of the bed I had napped on earlier. I drew back the blanket and got into the bed.

"Should I just take the couch?"

"What?" I asked a little amused now.

"I mean, I want you to be comfortable and...-"

"Maxen, get in the bed." I cut him off and shook my head.

He looked at me before he nodded and got into the bed beside me and I immediately cuddled against him.

"You're so silly Maxen, we both know I'd be more uncomfortable if I had to be away from you now."

I heard my own words and I had to be honest, it scared me how true they were.

Here I was in bed with a guy I'd only just met a few days ago, and somehow he already meant so much to me...too much to me.

He must've picked up on my sudden shift in mood.

"Can you tell me what's on your mind Baby?" He asked softly, his hand caressing my back gently.

I sighed. I knew there was no point in denying it or trying to hide the truth, especially with him.

"I'm just coming to the realization that you really mean a lot to me...and it scares me because I've never had anyone who's meant so much to me."

He hugged me and held me tight before lightly placing a kiss on my forehead and gently lifting my chin with his finger so that I was now looking at him, "You mean Everything to me Baby, and that scares me too."

I kissed him and held him close and closed my eyes, We stayed this way and I listen contently as I heard him drift off, his light snores filled the room and all I could think about Was CC's conerned input.

What if I did take on the role of Luna Grand?

I was so use to running and not belonging or having much of anything...but here I was being presented the opportunity to stay, belonging to something bigger than I could have ever imagined, and having...well, everything.

I looked up at Maxen now and smiled, He was more than I could have ever imagined, I decided I would at least learn what I could from anyone willing to teach me, and make sure I had as much information as possible before making any definitive decisions one way or the other.