Do Ya Wanna Touch Me

|| MAXEN ||

"...Because I have this really strong urge to just make-out with you right now."

My Wolf and I were fighting tooth and nail to not just give into her right now, because it would be only too easy to get carried away.

"M-Maybe if we tried the urge would subside." She offered nervously.

I couldn't help but find the situation humorous and smile...here was this gorgeous girl, in my bed...my mate, presenting me with every opportunity here to go ahead and do the one thing I've wanted to do since first seeing her.

Just take her in my arms and kiss her.

But I couldn't, not without her knowing the truth.

"It wouldn't subside...if anything, making out with me would only make you crave me even more."

"Cocky much?" She sounded amused.

I shook my head. "...You have no idea Baby."
Then I sighed, "We can't."

I felt like a coward, I couldn't even bring myself to look at her.

"You don't want to?" She asked obviously now.

My wolf whined as we picked up on her sudden sadness.

Just like I had mentioned to her, even though we're not marked mates, I can feel her emotions and it may have something to do with us both having strong bloodlines, but I knew one thing was for sure, the more time I spend with her the stronger our bond was getting.

And it's crazy to think it'd only get more strong from here as our bond is damn near solid as steel.

I mean I can sense her presence, I can smell her scent clear across the other side of a room, her touch alone is like a drug to me already.

A drug in the sense that her touch is so damn addicting, and like an addict I'd do damn near anything to feel that same sensation again.

"Of course I want to Baby...it's all I've wanted since the night at the fight...but you don't know how difficult it is to remain in control of my own urges when I'm around you...I don't want to ever lose control with you and end up getting carried away in the heat of the moment."

She got up and swiftly straddled me as she put her hand on my chest and looked down at me, forcing me to face her, "And what if I want you to lose control and get carried away?"

That was it.

I reached up and hook my hand behind her neck and gently brought her mouth down to mine.

Kissing your mate for the first time was sublime.

Every nerve on my body awoke, every touch lingered pleasurably and before I knew it I had gotten up, and turned us so that she was now laying back against the bed.

But all too soon I felt as she undid my belt and I let my kisses slow.

"Hey now..." I said looking down at her, her pupils were dialted and she looked so fucking sexy.

"Uh...I should tell you that sex is different with me." I said a little unsure.

"Do you turn into a wolf?" She asked playfully.

"Not fully." I admitted.

She looked at me as if trying to decipher if I was joking or not.

"Look, making out with you is great...honestly my favorite thing I've ever done so far hands down...but when Weres get turned on or pissed off our eyes black out and our teeth are known to sharpen."