Issue #25...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

SORRY ABOUT THE SLOW UPDATE ON THIS ONE GUYS!! When I'm editing this story I sometimes add scenes to it and a scene I had somehow got deleted and I had to re-write it. It was frustrating, but I think I actually made it better in the process. Enjoy. :D

Recap [because its been so long since I've updated sorry if this is a poor summary of last chapter]: Now that Seto Kaiba, Yugi and his friends are at her home, she has to group them together so they can figure out how to handle these new Shadow Creatures. Seto has confronted Breanna about Hope's methods of fighting and informed her that if she stick around she may lose what she values most. Breanna claims she values her friends the most, and vows to stay, despite Kaiba's warning....Now after retrieving Yugi, Mocuba and the gang, she rides back up to her home....

By the way...I made another BOOK TRAILER I posted on Issue # One, if you guys could check it out and tell me what you think it would mean the world to me. :)

[Third Person Point of View]

Sweat beaded her forehead as hooves trodden down on the earth. The saddle creaked softly with age as Hope adjusted in the seat, looking around for shadow creatures with her deep blue eyes. She looked to Yugi, Taiya, Mocuba, Joey and Tristan who were taking in all the surrounding fields and forests.

                “So this is all part of your home? Like this is your backyard?” Tristan asked, looking around in wonder as the group continued to walk ahead.

                Rocky’s hooved clip-clopped as his rider nodded, discreetly wincing in pain as she did so, “This is home, a part of it anyways. We have the fields out here for hay for this big guy,” patting Rocky’s shoulder, she added, “and we sell what we have left over, and mostly I just come out into the woods for walks, or rides.”

                “It must be a very peaceful way to clear your mind.” Yugi said, looking up at her with his violet eyes.

                She nodded, her brown hair swishing as she readjusted Rocky’s reins.  “Yea, it is. I come out here constantly. It’s one of the few times I can talk to Entrez verbally. It’s hard to not occasionally slip up and verbally talk to your spirit when you’re around others.”

                “Yeah, I used to have problems like that all the time when the Pharaoh was with me. I imagine a few people thought I was crazy.”

                “No more crazy than usual, Yug.” Joey joked as Yugi shook his head in disbelief.

               “It would have been nice to have a big open forest where I could have spoken with the Pharaoh from time to time.” Yugi said. Having a spirit inside at one point the two could relate to each other. Although the spirit and the host could telepathically talk to each other, it was much easier to just verbally communicate. Doing such things in public might make it appear as if they had started talking to themselves, causing others to question their sanity.

                Joey grinned, “You’re parents must be loaded with cash to have so much property. I bet you guys live in a mansion.”

                “With an underground pool…” Tristan fantasized.

               “…and a hot tub….”

                “…and an all you can eat buffet!” They shouted in unison, as Hope stared at them unimpressed, her blue eyes glancing back ahead to where she was riding.

                The two were practically hopping up and down and hugging each other with joy. “Oh man, this is gonna be sweet!” Tristan said, as Joey let out a big goofy smile.