"It isn't like that Olivia, come on you know that I love you guys very much!"

"Few drinks won't submerge that love down Nevaeh!" I puff out in frustration. She was determined.

"I know, but I'm sorry I have  to skip" She shakes her head in anger. We have been close, she never hid a thing from me. I even knew she had a crush on Ted. I so far as went pushing them on each other! In my defence it was just an accident.

"You realise you are just 20! It's high time you start enjoying your life and give your seriousness a damn break! Get drunk, be with a guy , chill out. Just get out of that skin you wear!" I didn't know how to explain it to Olivia that I'm married and all that she is talking about is a no go zone for me. Despite, Terence and I's mutual dislike for each other we still are tied. I don't know about him but I like to stay true to my words, however fake and temporary they might be.

I just didn't/couldn't argue with her and resorted doing my work. She angrily places her hands on her hips and gives me a glare. I hide myself through the curtain of my hair.

"You are seeing someone Nevaeh! And I don't know the 'A' Of it!" I clench my jaw and don't answer her. She is a good person but she is downright cornering me now. Can't she take a hint that I'm not comfortable in sharing certain things regarding my life, hell I haven't even said a word to Elisa who is supposed to be my all time bestie.

"Get back to work Olivia, I will have to skip." I give her a final answer and shut my book with a loud thud. I dump them in my hand Bag and just when I was above to leave, Edla Mam walks in. I give her a smile.

"Good that you both are here, now come on help me pack my records. Olivia go get some company brochures from reception. Nevaeh search my draws" I set my handbag down and immediately rush to check my drawers. Just then Gabriel walks in. His face was blank and expressionless. His eyes solely rest on Elda Mam while  I tuck the drawer inside.

"Mam. You would like to go out and see who is in here today?"

"Gabriel I'm in hurry now. Just take over whoever it might be" Gabriel doesn't move, neither does his expression change.

"Mam I'm afraid I neither have qualification nor the permission to speak to with a man  of such stature." Edla Mam instantly stills and I clutch the records in my hand closer to my chest.

"I'm informed Mr.Terence Rodriguez is here." I take a step back, I stand uprooted on the ground barely breathing. He is back from London.

It's been whole of a month. A month since I saw him. Things after his so called warning turned sour for both of us. He avoided me like plague while I didn't step back from returning the favour. I didn't want him here..why is he here! Also I refused to do the chores. I'm not his servant. We repulsed each other's presence for one whole month before he decided to fly to London.

"Terence Rodriguez, I wonder why he is here.." Elda Mam gives a look and I look away. I didn't know the answer to that. Edla Mam Is the only one who knew about my marriage. I didn't utter a word to anyone.

"Very well I'm coming" Gabriel doesn't say anything and gives me one last glance before leaving. His eyes were pinning me. For the past one month he has been throwing continuous hints. At first I really felt uncomfortable but right now I really don't care. All of this is temporary anyways. So I resort to ignoring him. Sometimes I catch him staring longingly my way but if I ever dare to meet his eyes he looks away. I don't know what he is trying to achieve.