Dreams Or Nightmares??

Tukson were at the back room of his shop He wore a short-sleeved quarter-zip burgundy and a black shirt with a visible white undershirt. His hair was cleanly cut, and he had noticeable sideburns, along with hairy, muscular arms.

Currently, he was writing a note to his 'boss', you see Tukson was a part of a small group of Faunus who helped a certain person against the white fang, although not a full member on the black fang he gave them useful information from time to time

And this time he had a very disturbing information

Tukson then put the note in a copy of "the man with the thousand names" and put the book in on the damaged books shelf

He then hears the ring of his desk bell

Tukson "Be right there!"

Tukson exit the back room

Tukson "Welcome to "Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun! (He sets the stacks down off-screen.) How may I... (Turning around, he gasps and hesitates upon recognizing the two of them. They were Mercury and Emerald, they worked with the white fang, Mercury was  holding a book.) How may I help you?

Mercury: (Although the book is open, Mercury is looking at Tukson.) Just browsing. (He shuts the book.)

Emerald: Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of "The Thief and The Butcher"?

Tukson: Yes we do.

Emerald: (excitedly) That's great.

Tukson: Would you... like a copy?

Emerald: No, just wondering. (Mercury closes another book.) Oh, oh! What about "Violet's Garden"? In paperback?

Mercury: He's got it. Hardback too. (Mercury produces a book.)

Emerald: Ooh, options are nice.

Mercury: Eh, no pictures. (Mercury closes the book.) Hey! Do you have any comics?

Tukson: Near the front.

Emerald: Oh, no, wait! (The music score becomes decidedly more menacing as the camera zooms in on Emerald.) What... about... "Third Crusade"?

Tukson: (Tukson hesitates, visibly unnerved.) Um... I... (Mercury and Emerald are shown to be eyeing him carefully.) ...don't believe we carry that one.

Mercury: (Mercury slams another book shut.) Oh.

Emerald: What was this place called again?

Tukson: Tukson's Book Trade.

Emerald: And you're Tukson?

Tukson: That's right.

Emerald: So then I take it that you're the one that came up with the catchphrase?

Tukson: Yes.

Mercury: And, what was it again?

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun."

Mercury: Except for the Third Crusade.

Tukson: It's just a catchphrase.

Mercury: It's false advertising!

Emerald: You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson. (Mercury activates a switch near the entrance causing a front window to darken.) I hear that you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo. (Mercury activates another switch and the window in the front door darkens.) Your brothers in the White Fang won't be happy to hear that. (Mercury activates the third and final switch, darkening the last window as he smiles creepily at Tukson.) And neither are we... You know who we are, don't you?