"We're so much better..." - Jealous! Swapfell Skelebros x Yandere! Reader

Most people couldn't understand how Sans and Papyrus felt towards (Y/n). How could they ever? They never have learned about how wonderful the woman was. Sure, for a normal person she may come off as someone that is creepy, obsessive even, but to them both, she was simply perfect. The problem? They were not the people that (Y/N) was obsessed with. The person she liked was someone that the brothers never had wanted to know about. Sad, but it seemed that (Y/N) had never had eyes for the brothers.

The day that Sans fell in love with the weird girl was quite some time ago. It was at the time when he was still not the captain of the royal guards when he was someone weak. Of course, in the present time girls would come on to him from every single place, but only because of the power he held. At the time he had met (Y/N) no one was interested in him. He really wanted someone to see him for his potential, but all he would receive was abuse from the stronger monsters.

The day he met (Y/N) was one of those days when a group of monsters would beat him up to a senseless pile of bones and bruises. Many times he had been almost dusted, and this time he was sure it was the last one he would ever see the light. He had already given up on fighting back, simply waiting for his fate to befall him. But little did he know that someone would come to help him, or at least that was what he thought had happened.

In reality, when (Y/N) had come and beaten the living crap out of the group of monsters was not because she wanted to help Sans if really, she only noticed him being there after half of the monsters where dusted. She came here because the group had messed around with her love interest before, and she couldn't let them get away with such bad acts. She didn't want anything like this to happen again.

But to Sans, she had become his hero. Someone that he wanted to become like, and someone that she would not be embarrassed to fall in love and be with. That's why he tried his hardest to become stronger, to take a high position in the royal guards. He even had to..kill the previous captain of the royal guards. Well, the underground was an unforgiving place, so it was the only way he could actually reach his goal of winning her hear.

Sadly, even when he became such an important person, she never had eyes for him. She never had, all she saw whenever he would be near her was an annoying brat that would take upon her time that she could be spending with her beloved.

How Papyrus fell in love with (Y/N) was a little bit different than the way Sans well in love with her. Completely different if really. She hadn't saved him or was she kind to him. Exactly the opposite. While Papyrus was drunk, he had gotten in a fight with (Y/N) beloved and damaged them pretty badly. Of course, someone as in love as (Y/N) could not let some drunkard beat her beloved and get away with it. That's why she did what she always would do when situations like this would arise, she beat him up.

It wasn't hard if really. He was drunk, and only a few punches were enough to knock him out dead. Well, not literally dead, but close to that. Even in Papyrus' drunk state, he could never forget how she fought for what was right to her, and how determined she looked. In the beginning, he was simply intrigued, but after he noticed that Sans had gotten an interest in her too, and after some time with interact with her, he understood that she was simply perfect. She was just what he was searching for all this time.

He stuck around her as much as possible, or whenever he wasn't forced to be doing work. Just like Sans, she didn't really see him as someone that was worth her time. The only person who was worth her time was, of course, her beloved. This dirty dog, the dirty excuse of a monster was nothing but a waste of her precious time.

However, even though she didn't like them at all, with all the time they had to hang around her, she began caring for them too. She saw them as friends. Whenever she needed help with taking care of some troublemakers, she would ask them to come along with her, whenever she had a date with her beloved, but her job to be done, she asked them to do it instead of her.