Voice acting gig!

Hello everyone! As everyone might know by now, I'm quite an ambitious and curious person, who is trying out to dabble into many things to get myself out there, and see what I enjoy doing. Today, I come to you to present you a new project that I started and I would absolutely love it if you guys would participate.

I always adored audio books and voice acted dating sims, because of that, I decided to do something like that myself! something a little bit different, yet exciting and new for me and I will guess, a lot of you too!

I decided to start an audio yandere dating sim! And what I'm looking for right now are:

* Voice actors (This can be your first time voice acting! And I don't care about your mic quality, your voice, accent or anything like that! Don't be afraid to try this out, okay? Chances are that you will get the role! PLEASE, JUST TRY IT OUT AND HELP A BUD OUT!)

* Assistant writer (If you want to try your hand at writing yandere characters or already have experience with that, then please come and help me out! Don't worry, you won't need to do much, if you don't want to! Any help will be absolutely appreciated!)

* Script revisers (If you have a good grammar, and wish to help out but don't feel like you are someone who would be able to write much, then please help out with revising the script and fixing any grammar mistakes! Any help will be immensely needed and appreciated!)

* Sprite artist (So, to make everything more interactive, we would like some sprites, if possible. We don't care about your level of experience! If you wish to help out, then you are perfect for the job! The main emotions we are looking for are Sad, Normal, Angry, Annoyed, Happy and Lovesick!)

* Character designers/artists (If you like drawing, then please, help me out with this project my helping us create the character designs! You don't need to be a perfect artist, your style doesn't need to be fully polished, and this can be your first time entering such a project! Any help and love will be immensely appreciated!)

* Scene illustrator/artists (If you wish to help out, but don't want to create characters, then if you would be able to help us out with the scenes, that would be more than helpful. That would be absolutely fantastic, and of course, all artists will get credits, be it for the character designs or scene illustrators)

* Video Editors (I'm going to be editing everything on my own, and as most know, I'm not that great at technology, so if you would want to help me out editing the audio, that would be absolutely fantastic and I would die for you if you would help me out in any way possible!)

* Music composer (If you are someone that plays or makes music and wants to help us out by making some background music, that would be absolutely fucking awesome and I would also die for you for such a huge help, you have no idea how much this would help us out with the production)

This is mostly for what we're looking for! If you have more specific questions, please don't shy away from contacting me and asking for more specifics! I'm more than happy to help you out and answer any questions you have!

Now, if you are interested for any roles, or voice acting, then please contact me in private, or go to this website and check out listing, that I specifically made for this project.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/monster-love-together-forever

Now, I will be planning out many more projects, so if you are willing to come and help us out, I would be more than happy. And hopefully, if things will go well, one day, I will make this into a paying job, but until then, if you could just help us out, that would be wonderful!

If you want to go and help me out with this project and fund me so I could pay the artists that will help me out with this, please check out my and donate a little bit!

If you want to commission a story, one-shot, or script of any sort, then please check out my and feel free to ask for something. I'm more than willing to write something up for you guys! and the prices are as low as I could make them so people wouldn't need to pay too much for my work!

https://ko-fi.com/godcomplex

https://chocolatte-and-despair.tumblr.com/post/655999735408246784/commissions