"I knew this was going to happen" - Cheater! Underfell Papyrus x reader

It was a little bit funny for (Y/N) that she ever believed that Papyrus could actually love her, or even come close to liking her. It was clear that they were boyfriend and girlfriend only in title. She was nothing more than a plaything for him on his lonely nights. Really, in the beginning, she didn't love him either. Oh how much she wished she could return to those good times when the only thing she had to worry was how to get out of the house without needing to confront Papyrus again.

What had made her fall in love with him? Hell if she knew. It was so sudden she didn't even understand it until it was too late. Until her thoughts where only clouded with him, to the point where she wanted him to love her back.

She hoped that maybe he would have felt the same way too if she would become everything he wanted. If only she would have known what she knew now. Maybe then she wouldn't have wasted so many years of her life on the garbage of a monster that Papyrus was in the end.

She looked down to the glass of whiskey that she had. Grillby's wasn't the best place, to be honest. It was dirty, full of dangerous people, and with an annoying skeleton, Sans. But even so, she didn't care too much at this point. Why should she really? It wouldn't make too much of a difference if she would go buy herself a bottle of whiskey, go drink in a fancy bar or go drink here, in this shit hole that everyone would call a 'bar'.

She let out a chuckle. Funny, so damn funny. Hilarious even. How could she have been so blind? Of course, he was fucking someone else behind her back. It wasn't like he loved her, or even cared about for at all. She should have been happy to at least have the title of being his girlfriend. It did give her a lot of free access to places.

"Hey, pour me another glass, won't you?" She said, before shaking her head "Nah, you know what? Give me the whole bottle. I feel like ruining my life today" With that coming out her mouth, Grillby could only smirk, bringing two bottles of Whiskey to her and saying "It's on the house. Not every single day you see the girlfriend of the captain of the royal guards being in such a shit hole, trying to get herself drunk. I should mark this day on my calendar" (Y/N) only growled a little bit, before grabbing one of the bottles, and beginning to drink from it.

How did she even come to find out about his cheating? If you could even call it that. Well, today, as funny as it may sound, was their fourth year anniversary. She wasted four damn years of her precious life on him just to find out that he never even considered her to be on his level.

Another huge gulp had gone down as she continued to remember the evens of an hour ago. She finished her job early and decided to surprise him. In her naive mind, she thought that he loved her at least a little bit. He did show her affection when they were in public, so that had to mean something, right? Damn wrong, (Y/N) from the past, damn wrong.

She opened the door and gave her usual cheerful greeting. She always hated doing that, (Y/n) was never a cheerful person, but she noticed how much Papyrus would like cheerful girls, how he would smirk and flirt back to them. How could she not try to become like that too when she knew he liked those type of girls?

No reply came to her greeting, like usual. She took off her shoes, and hung up her jacket, heading up to his room, only to slowly begin noticing some things...Ah, women clothing where scattered all around. How did (Y/N) not notice them before? Well, maybe she just didn't want to process what was happening.

She put the bottle back down, while a frown appearing on her face. Then another chuckle escaped her mouth. Oh, the best part of her memory was about to come. She absolutely loved that part. The part where she actually sees the reality and breaks out of her little daydream. The daydream of feelings for Papyrus, and him feeling the same way back.