"You love us, right?"-Jealous!Swapfell skelebros x Yandere!Reader (Part two)

They where all happy, or at least that's what most people from the outside heard. None had seen (Y/N) in more then a year. They all where getting worried, but Sans and Papyrus would reassure everyone that she was doing fine, just didn't want to go outside. Even if someone didn't believe that story, there was not much anyone could do when the people that would be saying that where Sans and Papyrus.

Over the year that had passed Sans had managed to not only become the captain of the underground, but second in command to the queen. She always seemed to have a liking to him, Sans only had to play his cards right to get so high in his position. He never cared for Toriel, but no one really had to tell her right? What she didn't know couldn't hurt her.

Meanwhile Papyrus had been expanding his little 'business' over all the underground, gathering quite the sum of money, and having quite some power in the business industry that was in the underground. We could say that both of them where trying their best to become even better then they where before. Everyone thought they did it because they simply wanted to reach their best point in life, but it was not even close to the truth. They didn't care too much about any of the roles they had now. The only reason for them trying to hard was because (Y/N) would be able to tell them how proud she was.

It was a weird little thing but after some time they couldn't help but get used to the whole personality change. It wasn't too big, (Y/N) still seemed to be far away from them emotionally, but whenever either of them would come to her to tell her about what they did, she would always give a weak smile and compliment them, saying she was proud of them. It wasn't much, but they wanted to hear more praises from her, especially Papyrus.

Papyrus always loved any type of praise or affection in general. He would do anything to be able to get (Y/N) attention, even drop some of his lazy habits or pick up dangerous ones just to get to see her worry about him. He was a skeleton, there wasn't much to worry about for him, but she didn't need to know that.

After another day of long work, Sans returned home to find (Y/N) reading a book while laying on the couch. Papyrus was in the kitchen, humming to himself while preparing something for (y/n). How did Sans know? Well, Papyrus only ate at muffet's, so it was only logical that he was preparing something for (Y/N). He was also very careful with whatever he was doing, and Papyrus was never careful about anything he did.

Ignoring his brother, Sans had headed straight towards (Y/n) with a smirk on his face. He missed her very much, did she miss him too? "I'm home" He said, before sitting down next to (Y/N). He expected her to welcome him back home, but she completely ignored him. That seemed to slowly tick him off. Why was she ignoring him? Did he do something to anger her? No, he didn't remember doing anything different then usual.

Because he could say anything else, Papyrus came out of nowhere and tapped Sans on the shoulder, gesturing for him to come to the kitchen. To say the least, Sans was not happy. Papyrus would get almost all of the day to spend with (Y/N) so why was he getting in the way now?

Angrily, he got up and followed Papyrus to the kitchen, still being ignored by (Y/N). Papyrus looked around for a second before beginning "Mistress had been...acting very cold in the past few days. I had thought about why, and remembered that the anniversary of her and that other one was coming up. I think she is slowly being lost in her memories again" That didn't make Sans feel any happier.

That person was already dead, long dead, but they still managed to get in the way of their perfect love. How could he ever teach (Y/N) that they where already dead, and that only Sans and Papyrus where there for her anymore? That they where the only people that still loved her, that would ever be able to love her.

Before his thoughts couldn't go any further, Papyrus continued talking "I had been thinking that to make her happier...maybe we could take her out of the house somewhere?" Papyrus finished, his tone going quieter by every single word. It didn't take a genius to understand that Papyrus himself was not happy with that idea.