"I knew this was going to happen" - Cheater! Underfell Papyrus x reader

Start from the beginning

Grillby only looked at her, before shaking his head and walking back to the backroom. He didn't really care if there was someone else who needed him to bartend, or if someone was going to steal one of those cheap drinks. They didn't even taste close to the real deal, so it didn't matter for him.

(Y/n) already knew what was happening in the room. It didn't take a genius to understand, but she needed to make sure with her own eyes. So she couldn't lie to herself anymore and finally understand. If she would only walk away, her damned mind would make up an excuse for Papyrus and everything would return to their miserable past.

She slowly opened the door, at for the first time in those four damned years, she truly smiled. There he was, doing a whore that (Y/N) had never seen before, probably one of his fangirls. Usually, in situations like this the girlfriend would run into the room, or out of the room with a bang, crying and calling the boyfriend a scumbag or other things. Well (Y/N) not like that. If she would do that, if she would call him a scumbag, he would probably take that as a compliment, and no one would have wanted that. Besides, this was what (y/N) had wanted to happen for the longest of times. She needed a reason to finally break up with him and see the reality. Here was her chance.

She had closed the door, picking up the woman's clothes, and putting them neatly on the couch. She was going to break up with Papyrus another day, why should she ruin his fun now?

What had happened really hit her when she was out of his house, and walking towards Grillby's. Well, that seemed to be the full story of everything. And now here she was, in this shit hole with two bottles of Whiskey, and an annoying skeleton by the name of Sans who was carefully listening to her story.

"Well, At least you expected that from him, right?" Sans said while trying to chuckle, but couldn't. Sans and (Y/N) never got along. For Asgore's sake, they tried to kill one another several time, but today was different. She needed someone that would not be an asshole and simply listened to her.

"Of course I did. Just because I acted like a dumb happy go lucky bitch doesn't mean that I am like that" She said, while Sans was finally able to chuckle. Oh, he knew she wasn't like that. She was far from the person that she would act to be around Papyrus. To be honest, Sans was the closest person that (Y/N) had as a true friend. The two would fight, horribly, but whenever one of them needed help, or a shoulder to cry, the other one was always there.

"So what are you doing to do now?" He asked, as (Y/N) looked at him like he asked the most stupid question in the entire universe "Are you serious? I did tell you, right? I'm going to break up with him tomorrow or something" Sans slowly nodded his skull "Yes, you tell me, but where do you plan on living? As much as I know, you live with him, and have no money on yourself. Even the money that you are using to pay for the alcohol is from his credit card" he said, while (Y/N) simply rolled her eyes "Well, fuck you too Sans" Another chuckle escaped him at what she said.

The two stayed quiet, only the noise of the other people in the club, the music, and (Y/N) slowly sipping on her whiskey "You know.."Sans began as (Y/N) didn't even care enough to take her attention from her drink. He noticed that she wasn't going to look at him, or knowledge him so he simply continued "You can come to my place for a few weeks. Not like you hadn't lived in my house before"

It was true, when the fights with papyrus would get too horrible, (Y/N) would go the only person she seemed to trust, Sans. This would not really be any different then all the other times, right?

A smile appeared on her face, as she finally turned to look at him, her drink long forgotten, and her full attention on him "Well, aren't you a charmer." She said, as both of them broke into laughter. Even thought Sans was Papyrus' brother, Sans always had (Y/n) side first. It always was like that. Same was for (Y/N).

Their friendship was weird, even toxic if really. (Y/N) needed Sans as much as Sans needed (Y/N). Yes, indeed their friendship/relationship was toxic, but was (Y/N) relationship with Papyrus any better? At least Sans saw (Y/N) as his equal, a shitty person who would probably die in a ditch while a bottle of whiskey in hands.

(Y/N) got up from her seat, those two whiskey bottles in her hands, while Sans did the same. Neither of them payed for their drinks, not like Grillby really cared about that too much. They both had more important things to do now.

What really made Sans and (Y/n) be close was one main thing, their mutual hatred for Papyrus. They both loved him at some point in their life, before completely giving up into their hatred. They both wanted revenge, they both where corrupted to the fullest, that's why they fit together so well.

It was true, (Y/N) had fell in love with the wrong skeleton, so how wrong could it be to do another huge mistake in her life? She really did seem to love falling in love with people who will break her heart in the end.

She just couldn't wait to see how Sans will managed to do that. Or maybe this time (Y/N) was going to break his heart? A smirk appeared on her face, that sounded simply perfect.

"Hey Sans?" She said, as both of them exited the bar. She gave on of the bottles to Sans, while finishing up the other Whiskey bottle. When she was done with it, she throw it on the ground, before turning around, and looking at him, as he replied "Yeah?"

"Let's play~"

||Ahhhh! I don't know about the ending! I just thought it would be an interesting twist to make the reader end up with Sans! Now, for the people who where a little bit confused with the whole story, I will give a brief explanation on everything (If there are more questions, please ask them in the comments)||

"Basically, the reader and Papyrus where forced to date because of political reasons. The reader takes the place of Chara, so it would make them the daughter of the king and queen. At the beginning, neither of them liked one another, but the reader slowly fell in love with Papyrus, or maybe with the fact that she could never have him. In the end, she changed herself to be Papyrus type, even thought deep down she knew she needed to let go, this wasn't healthy for her. On their fourth anniversary, she came back from her duties earlier just to find Papyrus with another woman. That had made the reader finally realize that this would never work out. She had felt like she was free for the first time in those four years. With that, she headed off to Grillby's where she saw Sans. You see, Sans lives in a completely different place because of reasons. Both Sans and the reader hates one another and loves one another. They are close, but far away at the same time. Sans listens to her story, reminding him of his own. Sans and the reader in the end decide that the best way to take revenge on Papyrus, would be by completely breaking away from him, meaning both the reader and sans becoming a thing of their own. Papyrus may not love either of them, but he was possessive. He saw both sans and the reader as his possession, so seeing both of them breaking away from him would leave him damaged. Now, both with Sans and the reader, they both know that they don't love the other one, but they are lonely and heartbroken.

For the future of this story, I would imagine that both Sans and the reader would become a couple, in a very toxic type of love/relationship. Both being highly codependent on the other. One of them would hurt the other (Literally hurt them, or cheat or something else), then apologize and everything would go back to normal. Then the next time the other would do something bad, apologize and everything would go back to normal again. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they would wait until one of them did a mistake, bathing deep in one anothers lies of 'i'm going to change' and 'i love you'. Meanwhile, with papyrus, I would like to imagine him realizing that he actually loved the reader, and becoming completely jealous, but knowing he had no right to take her back with him. He would indulge himself in cheap pleasures just so he could take his mind away from the reader, probably maybe until he would find someone that would resemble the reader."

||Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot! If you have any requests, or reviews on the story, I will be more than happy to read them!||