[21] Silent Words

*WARNING! In this chapter there will be abuse and rape, if you are not comfortable then skim read or ignore it but it is important to the story and that is why I'm writing it.

No one should have to go through this and the people that survive these things are incredibly brave.

~~~Violet's POV ~~~

I woke up with a searing pain in my neck and my hands tied behind my back to something cold.

My head is being pushed forward and I'm on my knees. There is what feels like rope on my hands and I immediately start to pull on it in hope that I can escape or loosen it a little bit. There is a blindfold covering my eyes and the hand in my hair is becoming tighter and more painful.

"Good, you're finally waking up." came a dark voice that I will never forget.

Scenes from before passing out come back to me and my panic rises, knowing that once more I am in Ian's hold and this time he is even more angry than before. His hold on my head now is unbearable and I let out a pained groan, which he mistakes for one of passion.

"You like this bitch?" he groans and then slaps me across the face.

"No." I reply with a strong voice, firmer than what I thought it would sound like. That gets me another slap.

"Don't lie to me!" Ian shouts at me.

"I'm not lying." I shout back.

I can't believe this time I'm standing up for myself. Last time this only lasted for about 2 hours before I realized that he was going to hurt me no matter what I said or did.

The blindfold is ripped from my eyes and the first thing I see is Ian's crotch in front of my face and it's standing at full attention. It's sick how he takes pleasure from hurting me and seeing me in pain.

"I know you're lying whore. Just now you were moaning from my hand being only in your hair and I haven't even touched you yet." he hisses at me, now looking me in the eyes.

"That was from pain you sick bastard." I spit back at him and refrain from insulting him even more, afraid that he will get even more angry.

"I'm not sick and you love me like this, so don't deny it. I have not been inside you for a year and we have a lot to catch up on, love." he whispers in my ear and then grabs his erection is his hand and starts to walk around me.

His actions and words become too much and I feel tears starting to spill and memories coming back from the year that he tortured and raped me. I lost one of the most important things to him. He stole my first kiss, my first time being naked in front of a guy, the first time I felt a man and he stole my virginity.

These things should have been exciting and something to look forward to while still being nervous and the other person making sure that you're ok and ready to do those things. These moments should not be ripped from a person or forced on them, they should be ready and be with a person they trust and love.

I didn't have that choice and I don't have that choice now either.

There is now a floodgate of tears coming down my face and the reel of memories won't stop from replaying in front of my eyes as if they were happening right now. I can almost feel the pain of him taking my virginity and forcing me to do things I never wanted to and wasn't ready for at 15. I was way too young and naive.

I had been crying silently but a lone sob escapes my lips and another and another follows that one. My eyes are squeezed shut as I allow myself to voice my pain and panic.

I had just found someone that makes me feel comfortable and safe and then the next second I'm back here and defenceless again.This makes me cry even harder and I gasp needing air but not getting any.

This is all my nightmares rolled into one. I can't believe that I let myself believe that something good can happen to me.

After what feels like hours of crying but it must have been only 30 minutes, I feel Ian's pretense behind me again and he grips my chin and wanks my head up so I'm looking up at him.

For the first couple of second my vision and I blink trying to get rid of the fogginess but after it's gone I thought that it might have been better if I don't see what is about to happen to me.

"I know that Ashton did some awful things to you but I'm going to erase his touch, don't worry." He leans in and pecks my lips.

He couldn't be more wrong. Ashton gave me another reason to live and be happy, he was that one person that brings you light in your dark life and stops you from giving up. He made me smile and made me fall in love with him so bad that nothing in my life has felt as right as being with him. I used to be terrified of falling for him but right now that's what's going to keep me going.

Ian can't keep me here forever before either the school phones my dad because of my absence or my best friend or boyfriend noticing that I'm gone.

Ashton surely will know that I won't miss our special day because I want to. He will find me and he will save me but not before I'm forced into another day or two of pure hell.

*

*

*

~~~Ian's POV~~~

After my love stopped crying because she was scarred by that bastard and that he has forced his hands on her.

She is looking down and that is a good sign of her submission and my dick is once again hard and ready for her. I start to slowly stroke myself and move behind her, this first time will be fast because I don't think I'll last after being apart for so long.

I feel start to cry again and it breaks my heart to know that someone is causing her pain. I'm going to ease her pain with our passion and lust.

I easy just a little bit of me inside and feel that she is still tight and that makes me happy that the asshole Ashton has not touched her, at least not been inside her. I push into her all at once and I'm rewarded with her scream.

"I'm here now sweetheart, you don't have to remember him." I coo softly in her ear. She starts to sob louder when I resume pumping inside her.

I was right that I wasn't going to last and after only 2 minutes I feel myself come inside her and slum forward so she takes all my weight.

*

*

*

~~~Violet's POV~~~

After he raped he just let all of his weight rest on me and I'm sure that my wrists are bleeding as well as down there because I can feel my blood going down my legs.

This was even more painful than a period.

I have no more tears left to cry and once again I'm used to the pain and it doesn't faze me anymore.

I want Ashton to hold me and sing to me, songs that he wrote about me. That was always my favourite thing he would do. I block out surroundings and just think back to our first date and the way Ashton was so nervous when he first sang to me.

Letting his soothing voice wash over me and numb the pain. I love you Ashton, I silently cry in my head.