[5] Muse

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~~~Ashton's POV~~~

The next day 

I can't believe I took her to my special place. Not that I regret it but I don't know why I did it. I had the most amazing time with her yesterday , just relaxing and escaping from everyone else. Having someone there, even if she didn't know why I need that space in the first place.

She didn't push or become too nosy about my past, which obviously existed. She was just there and her mere presence was enough to calm me and forget about the pain.Something I haven't been able to do for 2 years.

That second my alarm decided to blare and try and wake my lazy ass up. OK you bastard, I'M AWAKE!

I turn off the alarm and slowly get up from my bed to make my way to the bathroom.

It feels nice not to have a hangover every morning. I didn't drink at all yesterday, which is not normal for me. I drink every day, you might think I have an addiction but I went a whole day without alcohol and I didn't miss it once.

I'll probably be interrogated this morning in school on why I didn't go to a party or have one of my own.

We all have two sets of friends, one that you party with and one that you can relax and talk with, without alcohol or drugs.

The football team are my real friends and I would die for them, I know they would do the same. Other people that I might be able to call 'friends' are just a means for me to forget the pain because my real friends don't approve me drinking away my pain.

Of course they drink as well, but only on occasions or a weekend, not like me everyday. They are fun but responsible when they have to be, that's not saying that they are innocent in any means necessary.

They are just the fun kind of people, that are there for you but won't ruin your life.

After I finish my routine in the bathroom. You know the normal:brush teeth,wash face, comb air and spray perfume. I walk out and over to my closet to pick out some clothes.

I pick my usual casual jeans, today was a simple black t-shirt and my leather jacket and some simple shoes, I don't know what they are called.

I throw my leather jacket on my bed because it's way too early for me to be getting to school. I always wake up and hour and a half early so I can go and work out in our gym for an hour and have time to shower, but this morning I don't feel like it and just walk over to my guitar and music stuff in the corner of my room.

Just to give you a better understanding, my parents are filthy rich and we have a massive house. Massive as in, it's not a house but a mansion.

We have our own movie room,gym,library,music room and many other rooms I can't be bothered to list now, but you get the point. We have a big house but my parents work damn hard to be where they are.

They are rarely ever home so that's why my 'friends' love to hang out with me and always at my house.

My room is massive, having little steps in it as well. My bed was in the middle surrounded by the steps. On the left side was my art side, painting and paints,pencils; that kind of stuff.

Near the corner were my school desk and books, who wants to spend too much space on that stuff, but I want good grades so I have to just sit down and do it.

The whole right side of my room is my music side. I love writing and playing , whenever I get the time. Recently I have had writers block and lyrics haven't been able to write.