Epilogue

~~~Violet's POV~~~

10 years later

l am now 28 and pregnant.

Me and Ashton have been married for 8 years but l wasn't ready for a baby until now. l know l waited a long time but l was and still am terrified of giving birth and not being a good enough mother. My mum was amazing and l have to live up to her image which is going to be hard. The only bad thing she did was leave me but that was not in her power.

l have yet to tell Ashton and l've been lucky that he has been on a business trip for the last 2 weeks and that's the time my bump decided to fucking grow at the speed of light. l have cooked dinner and am waiting for him to come home.

l've become used to living with the love of my life but it's still surreal sometimes when l wake up to him every morning and fall asleep in his arms each night after he makes love to me.

Now that we live together and we are married it seems as if he has gotten even hornier but l'm not complaining. My pregnancy hormones are kicking in and l could not be more relieved that he is coming home.

Jace and Lea married before us and already have 5 kids. l know they were unlucky enough to have twins twice and then a little girl last year. So all together they have their 2 oldest boys, a girl and a boy twins and their little girl who is turning a year old in a couple of weeks.

Blake and Rose also got married at the same time as Jace and Lea. Blake and Jace tried to confuse them but they managed to find the right groom and the right bride. They have a boy who is 6 and a little girl who is 3 and Blake wants more children.

l think the twins are competing for who will have more children and Blake is a little bummed that they don't have any twins. l feel sorry for Rose and Lea but they both love being mothers and they are amazing at it.

I am the last one of the bunch and l feel kind of bad since Ashton wants a lot of kids and l can see the sadness every time he looks at his friends playing with their children or when he plays with them. I know he is going to be happy but there are always going to be doubts there.

I look over the table once more and l have a feeling that we won't get to dinner when he sees that l am pregnant but we are going to be diverted to the bedroom, even more since we haven't seen each other in weeks and that's the longest we have gone without seeing each other.

l am wearing a tight cotton dress with a slit on one of the sides that l wanted to show my legs off when l still have a toned leg to show. Along with my bump my ass and boobs and everything has grown, weirdly my lips have gotten a bit fuller. That's probably going to be his favourite part of my pregnancy, isn't it like that for every guy?

However I have never been happier than I am now, well as soon as my husband comes home. I am happily in love and married to the guy l love. My best friends are happy and in love and there are no more demons to chase after me.

Ian was given the death sentence and will be in prison until he dies or lives to be 105, one or the other. Anna got out of rehab and has a boyfriend who she is currently pregnant with.

The only bad thing is that Josh is still single and alone since finding out about Marcy's death and last couple of moments. He hasn't been dating a lot of girls or anything like that, he just can't seem to find his other love since she was his real love.

We are not giving up though and we have a date set up for him next weekend and we are pretty sure he will like her.

l hear a car outside and my palms start sweating with how nervous l am and then l hear keys in the door and l run towards the door and make it just as he walks in. l jump into his arms immediately and he catches me and spins me around.

He turns me and pushes me into the wall and kisses me. The kiss is rushed and urgent and hungry since we are both starving. l wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes his tongue in my mouth and kisses me passionately.

"How l missed you." he says huskily against my lips and l smile and repeat the same thing.

"Let me down and l'll give you your surprise." l smile and bite his earlobe and he moans before my words register and he sets me down but he is looking into my eyes and not down, damn it!

l grab one of his hands and trace it down my front and he smirks when l pass over my chest but his eyes widen when l don't stop there and l lay his hand on my baby bump.

He looks into my eyes with hope and l nod my head with a smile.

"You're pregnant?" he asks and his eyes look suspiciously shiny.

"We are having a little baby in 5 months." l say hapily and a lone tear rolls down his face and he drops to his knees in front of me.

"Hey baby, this is your daddy. l wanted to tell you that l already love you and l know that mommy does too. l cannot wait to meet you and hug you and kiss you. Please don't make this hard on mummy since she is scared but is doing all of this just so we can meet you and love you. Take your time and come meet us when you're ready and healthy." he speaks to my stomach and now l'm the one with shiny eyes.

All the pain and discomfort l have to go through in the next couple of months would all be worth it just for this moment right now. Ashton looks the happiest l have ever seen him since the wedding and I look down since he still hasn't stood up but is placing kisses on my small baby bump.

"Now baby, l'm gonna need you to go to sleep because mommy and daddy need to celebrate." he whispers and l almost don't hear him. He wraps his arms around my knees and he stands up with me in his arms. He then runs or tries to up the stairs and lays me on the bed gently.

Life has never felt this good.

Love really does make the world go around and it's taken over mine after all the pain and tears l am happy and found my love and another part of me is growing and l can't wait to meet my treasure and share my love with him/her as well.

This is not the end but just the beginning.