[2] Unwelcome Visitor

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~~~Ashton's POV~~~

I've been watching her for an hour now, putting her self through a workout half my team would fall over trying to do.

She interested me at the field when she talked back to me and was the first girl to put me in a trance that I normally put on girls. I knew then I had to know her and have her.

She was beyond beautiful and I wasn't joking when I said that Spanish is sexy and seems to be a newly discovered turn on for me. One thanks to her.

Who knew a girl cussing you out in a language you have no idea about is the sexiest thing you'll ever hear?Not me, I prefer to know what I'm being told.

I was just going to make myself known since she looked like she was stopping, finally, but then someone I didn't even realize was there started clapping.

She immediately tenses up , a massive difference from her relaxed form a second ago. She stands up on shaky legs, mine would be too if I went through her workout.

The person in the shadows comes forward into the light and I see that bastards face.

Ian Morgan.

How does she know such a dickhead? She doesn't seem the type to hang out with guys like him. Granted I didn't think she could take me down and kick like I just saw her do for an hour and I bet she has been here since she left me in the field.

She slowly turns to face the clapping and her face is frozen, not scared like I would expect a girl to be in a presence of this dirt bag. She probably doesn't even know what he does and has done.

Ian steps further into the room and she doesn't back away but her fists are clenched at her side.

"Hello, babe." he softly says to her which seems to make her even more on edge.

"What do you want, Ian?" her voice is even colder than when she spoke to me, and I thought I got the worst of it.

"Now, is that they way to talk to me?You know the consequences when you don't listen." he says calmly but something in his words must have struck a chord because she became even more defensive and there was something new in her.

"Yes I know, you raped me last time."she growls at him with pure hate in her eyes. She doesn't back away even now.

That dickhead!

"I was horny and you said no, what was I supposed to do?" he shrugged as if it was obvious why he did what he did.

"Back off, like a normal person." she shouted back at him.

I feel like I should so something to help her instead of just standing here and thinking of different ways to kill him.

I walk back the door to open and close it, so they will think that I just came in. I don't want to make her nervous or embarrassed since I know something very personal about her.

Now please, go along with the plan. I silently pray.

Both of them turn around to see where the noise came from . Ian narrows his eyes at me while, she looks at me with a mix between surprise, anger and relief.

I walk over to her and put my arm around her waist and surprisingly she leans into and relaxes a little bit.

I then lean in and whisper is her ear. "Please go along with it." I look in her eyes and I can see that she will.

"What the hell do you want and get your hands off of her!" Ian raises his voice at me.I smirk back at him.

"Morgan, I will touch my girlfriend if I want and you can't say anything." I then turn around so my back is to him and wrap both my arms around her waist and lean in to talk to her.

"Let's get you to dance practice,monada." I kiss the corner of her mouth and lean down to get her bag.

She looks shocked at first but I think she gets what I'm trying to do. Hey, she has a brain!

"Sure let's go babe, I was done here anyway." she smiles at me and I give a genuine smile back. She is like I said, beyond stunning. There is just something about her.

"We are not done here Violet." Ian snarls at her. So that's her name! It suits her.

"Yes, we are.now I am going to go before you ruin the rest of my day." with that she takes my hand and lases our fingers together and we walk out of the gym. Ian is very close behind us and he does not miss the opportunity to bump his shoulder with mine.

What surprises me the most is when Violet takes out a key and locks the gym. How does she have a key?

We both wait for Ian to drive off with a glare in my direction and a wink to Violet.I don't even know this girl and I'm angry for her!

When he is safely out of sight she turns around,drops my hand and her facade is back on. I kinda miss holding her hand.

"Thank you for helping me but I can take it from here." she tries to walk a way but i grasp her arm, not too roughly. Mind you I don't want to end up on the floor again.

I gently turn her around and say.

"I know you have absolutely no reason to trust me but I know I am a better bet than being alone right now. If Ian knew you were at the gym he will know where you are going and might even be following you. Please let me come with you and spend the rest of the day with you so I know you're safe. Please?"

After my not so little speech she is looking at me like I am a 3 headed llama. She seems uncertain and who can blame her, I kicked a ball in her face just a couple of hours ago.

And yes, that was not an accident,I did that on purpose.I just couldn't let her walk right past me and have her not notice me.Pathetic, I know.

She seems to be thinking it over and finally she seems to make a decision.

"OK fine, but only if you tell me exactly how you know Ian." she offers me a sly smile and I instantly freeze. Nobody know exactly why I hate him so much.

I let people think it was because of a girl and it sort of was but not in a romantic way. I haven't met a girl yet that I am willing to fight for or want to fight for. Too much hassle.

"Just let me help you out but I'm not going to tell you why I hate him or how I know him. Only him and I know that but I can tell you that if you hear the rumors, they are not true.That's just people making up stories because i won't tell anyone what happened." I hope that is enough.

The strange thing is I want to tell her but that is stupid and I don't know where that is coming from.

"Fine, I will respect that. You have your secrets and I have mine. I am though pretty sure you didn't walk in when you used that door as a distraction, so I am guessing you heard the conversation."

I snap my head around to look at her and I am still stuck on the fact that she knew I was there and used the distraction. It then registers that she knew I also knew about her relationship with Ian.If you can call it that.

"Maybe, maybe not." I send her wink, trying to make her a bit more comfortable. She just shakes her head at me but still smiles a little at me.God, that smile is gorgeous.

"Come, on. Are you coming or not?" she asks me as she starts walking to her.I smirk and decide to tease her a little.

"Babe, let's get to know each other first and then we can think about that." I wink at her. She sends me a glare but I see her blush a little.

We walk past a Ford Mustang and again I stop to look at it a little. That car is a beauty, how long I've wanted one of those. I start to walk away from it and her sudden laugh catches me off guard.

"What?" I turn around and ask her.

"This is my car." she smiles at me proudly. I feel my jaw drop open and my eyes grow as large as tennis balls. She just laughs and get's in the car.For a bit I am still standing there and staring into nothing when she beeps at me and startles me.

I quickly get into the car and put on my seat belt.