30- I like it

Your POV

The hyung's arrived soon after V, Jungkook and I have set the table. They were sharing how V was not that bad in dancing but he just won't get serious and put his head on it. Well he really is good at dancing, he can actually match up with Jimin but I don't know what's stopping him. After small chats, we divided the chores to each other. They did not let me do anything anymore because I arranged everything earlier. I then saw Jin finish wiping the table. I waved at him and called him over by a hand gesture. He then nodded and followed me in the bedroom.

"What is it Minah-ssi?" he asked. 

"I will be teaching you how to change Jungkook's plaster.. so you will be the one who will be changing it everytime hahaha." I told him while scratching my head.

"Why are you passing your responsibility to me eh.. Minah?" he asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Uhm- because.. I honestly feel awkward doing so, especially I will help him remove his shirt on the process and helping him change after he takes a bath-  you knowwww I'm not that mature. I still kind of.. become embarassed doing those stuff to guys. Especially him!" I explained and was stuttering a bit.

"Especially him? what is it with Jungkook? Was it because of the past? ehhh Minah, he might've moved on from his past feelings for you so stop overthinking. He might catch you off guard and tease you for the rest of your life because of this. haha, don't worry. I actually know how to change those plasters, I will do it if ever you cannot do it.. but for now - you need to do it by yourself until you're comfortable." Jin said as he sighs and messes my hair.

"But why not now and why should I do it until I'm comfortable?? hyuuung!" I begged him then held his arm, He crunched his nose then pushes me away.

"Because you might develop feelings for him if you don't stop getting embarassed by his presence." he added. I stopped then thought it over.. I might.. what? no no no that's not possible now especially V and I are totally in good terms.

"But it's not his presence that embarasses me, it's his half-naked body! come on hyuuung understand mee pleaseeee." I begged him again while pouting and wearing puppy-dog eyes.

"It's part of the challenge Minah" he covered my face with his full hands then  winked as he walks out of the room. Aigoo Jin-hyung. You're so mean!

I was about to go out of the bedroom when V's head popped out from the door, "Kim Minah!" he suddenly blurted out.

"Aigoo! Taehyung, why did you startle me like that??" I flinched then I held his hand and pulled him in the room, he just laughs while staring at me. 

V's POV

"What did you and Jin-hyung talked about?" I asked her. She seemed a bit problemed about something. hmmm.

"I asked him if he can be the one who changes the plasters for Jungkook. But he declined." she tells me with a frown. Seems like she's uncomfortable with this situation.

"Seems like you're kind of stressed today. Stop frowning.. Minah-ssi?" I paused.

"Yeah kind of - What?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Can I ask you out tonight?" I asked. Yep. Finally. I suck at asking out a girl on date but I think frank words will get me through, though I have to endure this embarassment for a moment. But when I saw her eyes and her cheeks turning red. I forgot I was even tired from the practice earlier.

"What's this all of a sudden - but ofcourse.. where are we going?" she said while tripping on her words. It's really funny when she gets embarassed.