18 - Change of Heart

Your POV

We entered the studio while V was holding my hand then when all of them saw us, they all clapped and cheered - then I released from V and dashed towards them, I grabbed the towel nearby and hit them one by one, "This is for tricking me you sneaky kids!" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"But everything is fine now right? when were you planning to tell him the truth anyway, we got so impatient!" Jimin yelled after I hit him then they all just laughed and V sat on the floor and covered his face, i guess he's embarassed.

"Well you really embarassed me a lot! I even stood infront of the taxi to stop Taehyung then I yelled at him under the rain then it was all just a prank, aish." I said then I crossed my arms, "yea. she said to me- 'please don't go to hana-ssi and..'" V stood and tells what happened outside then I instantly covered his mouth. It's just all embarassing! ugh. Then they shouted and insisted for V to continue the story.

"Kim Taehyung. I will yell at you again if you say another word." I threatened him then he gestured zipping his mouth. I just nodded at him then I pick up my bag then he suddenly added, " then she was speechless when I hugged her then she doesn't move at all and the taxi honked because we were blocking the way ahhahaha". Then they all laughed and even fell on the floor, "Kim Taehyung!" I shouted then I punched his arm lightly, he just smiled at me which made my heart flutter and I just smiled back at him without any reply and all. His smile is just stunning.

 I returned to my apartment and had a shower first before finally lying on the bed, then my phone beeped:

V:"What are you gonna do tomorrow at lunch?"

You:" just listening to new remixes, then I'm free the whole day. Might as well see you guys at your rehearsal after noon then?"

V:" Let's eat lunch together!"

You:"But, you won't be eating with RapMon and everyone else there?"

V:"They were the ones who pushed me to ask you out for lunch tomorrow haha *.* :"3"

You:" ahh. these guys. But I love them. Sure, let's eat lunch together :>"

V:" I'm soooo excited... Can I call you?"

You:" me too. What?"

V:"~Jagiya?"

I felt goosebumps when he said that, I'm quite sure i'm blushing and I was smiling alone like crazy.

You:" you're so sweet. really.... haha Goodnight, see you tomorrow... Jagiya :)"

V:" wahhh Jagiya! *hides under the sheets* Goodnight. see you too :3"

I rolled on the bed and was still smiling like crazy. But I can't be too happy because I believe in that superstition that if you're really happy at this time, there will be a saddening event that will happen sooner or later. But I can't contain all these feeeels wah! I lied down trying to remember everything that happened, and wished that this wasn't all just a dream..

I was awaken by my alarm, it was actually already the third alarm and I might've snoozed it unconsciously awhile ago.. I hurriedly prepared then went to the sound studio and waited for Pdogg. I was ahead of him for like 10 minutes only. He played all remixes he made and possible rhythms to use and to be filled with lyrics. I took almost 3 hours to brainstorm and to just harmonize to it but I was happy that time passed swiftly. I'll be having lunch with Taehyung!

I then went out of the sound studio then walked along the hallway and was about to text him when someone pulled me to the elevator,  it was V. We were just taking glances at each other and smiling but we weren't talking at all. It's just funny.. and a bit fluttering.