7 - Ms. X

Jungkook's POV

I was surprised with what Suga said - actually we all are! But.. what does this mean, tonight? This doesn't feel right. I evaded my stare from them and turned my back. I'm thinking of stuff to not make this happen. Then V followed me as well as J-hope, "hey. let's follow them." J-hope said discreetly as he wrap his arm on my shoulder and V's. 

"Really? wait. we shall all freshen up and plan this." V replied accordingly and is into the plan.

"We should go straight to our rooms after shower so Suga will think we are tired and he won't have any idea we will be following him." Someone said behind me - it was RapMon and Jin and Jimin was beside him. Now they are also into the plan. Jeez. This so exhilirating. Jimin winked and turned then said," so it looks like you guys have plans, we will go to dorm and freshen up and rest. You guys enjoy your night." Then he waved goodbye and we all did the same, J-hope winked at Suga teasingly. Then we all went into the dorm and just changed our clothes, RapMon decided not to shower anymore because we might lose track of them. 

Then all of us went to the groundfloor and creeped to the building entrance - we saw Suga and Minah-ssi talking infront of the building. As if they're deciding on something then had agreed on doing so because Minah-ssi nodded. As they walk upto the next block, V and I ran to the lamp post while Rapmon and J-hope hid behind the large trashbin and Jimin and Jin hid behind some bushes. When they took a turn, we ran to the streets corner all together, " Wait - they are going to the other studio, to Minah-ssi's place!" V exclaimed. Yes, he's right. They are entering the other studio's building, I thought they will go out somewhere? 

Then I remembered I saw a door at the back of the building in case of emergency, "Guys. I know there's a door at the back for emergency purposes. Let's go inside through there." I suggested then they all nodded in agreement. As soon as Suga and Minah-ssi went in the building and closed the door, we ran to the backyard and tried to barge in the emergency door - it easily swung open and the lock was just hanged and not locked entirely.

I gestured to them that the two are upstairs by pointing up then I lead them up the stairs. I peeked in the door to Minah-ssi's place then V ran next to me, he then stepped on Jimin's foot which caused me to trip and open the door - while lying my face on the floor then V was on my back then Jimin was on V. WE WERE BUSTED.

"Hey. What the hell are you guys doing here? i thought you were going to rest?" Suga stood then places his hand on his waist. "Uhm- we were curious where you guys  going so we .. tried to follow but when we saw you guys enter Minah-ssi's place, we got more curious... hehe" Jimin said as he stood, helped V and me then scratches his head. 

"I thought you guys are going out, Why are you here at her place huh?" J-hope asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Aish. you guys, she said since we both are on a tight budget, she will just cook something for us then we can talk. Hoseok you have such vivid imagination!" Suga said as he walks closer and points at j hope. Then Minah-ssi came out of the bathroom and was startled seeing us all there. Damn, we look really funny.

Your POV

Suga told me their story and I laughed like there was no tomorrow, " You guys are really funny. That's what you get from watching too many adult movies, hayyy- I'll be cooking Beef Ramen and I have already here some made California Makis. Who wants to help me prepare the food then?" I asked, then Jin and Jungkook raised their hand then V raised his hand as well," No. not V, he'll just eat all the ingredients up before you even finish making the meal." RapMon interrupted as he puts down V's hand, V just pouts and nodded while wearing a frown.