16 - I don't like you

Your POV

"Do you like any of them then?" PDnim asked. I gulped, I cannot lie to him - or else..

"Yes. Honestly, I do-" I replied then he instantly interrupted me, "Then you should just keep that to yourself. You see what this recklessness can bring, it confuses them, they tend to fight each other, and what's worse it might affect their idol status. It's too early for them to have such issues. I know you understand me Minah-ssi." PDnim explained, I feel this sudden sting in my heart. Is he telling me to forget this feelings and shut them off, especially now - knowing I have a chance..

"Yes. I understand." I just nodded and bowed. He then tapped my shoulder and stood, before he got out the door,"and If any of them confesses again. Just think of words that can turn them down. So they can just focus on their careers again. Goodnight Minah-ssi." he said then he closed the door. I was still bowing when he got out, I cannot hold back my tears - aside from shutting off my feelings, I should hurt their feelings too? Can I really do this? Maybe this is what I get from being too ambitious, liking idols even though I know it comes with the hardest price.. Stupid Minah.

Then the bathroom door opened, I didn't know bts' make-up artist was there.. I guess she heard all of it. I wanted to stop crying but I can't, she hurriedly ran towards me and hugged me, "That will be really hard.. Let it all out Minah-ssi." she said as she hugs me tightly and rubs my back. 

"But this will be for the best. Thanks for comforting me, I'm gonna wash up and rest since we have an early assembly tomorrow and we need to look good in the beach." I wiped my tears off then smiled at her, she just send out a comforting smile. I washed up and headed to my bed. Still trying to stop my tears from falling but it kept rolling out. I wish my feelings get washed away with all these tear so when I wake up I won't feel a thing - especially this pain in my chest.

Taehyung's POV

Manager-nim woke us up by knocking on the door really loudly, aish - so early. Ah! we have that beach volleyball thingy. I sat up and wake up Jin. We freshened up and headed to the dining hall where our morning assembly will be held. Jungkook and the rest got there 10 mins. before us, but Minah-ssi wasn't there yet. Hmm, she always comes early, how come she's a bit late now?

The manager was talking about the activities we'll have today, we will just have beach volleyball in the morning (staff versus idols) then a long free-time and we can do whatever we want, then dinner at 6pm and we'll perform 'just one day' at this beach party by 8pm. Sounds fine, then we saw Minah arrive with our make-up artist, wait - why is her eyes a bit puffy, as if she didn't have enough sleep or .. she cried all night? Then she sat beside PDnim and he tapped her shoudler. I think PDnim knows something.

"Jin-hyung. Minah-ssi's eyes seems a bit puffy.."I whisphered to him, he just nodded then I looked at the rest and they shrugged, I guess they all noticed. What must've happened? maybe it's family problems since she doesn;t have a boyfriend or something...

After having breakfast, we all went at the beach to play volleyball. I am teamed up first with RapMon, J-hope, Jin and Minah. And the other team was Pdogg, Pdnim, Reo-nim(staff) and Manager-nim. It was a tough fight, since Manager was good at this but they have a black hole which was PDnim, haha - sorry for being mean. But we also have a blackhole which was Jin but Minah was always there to help him, wah, she's so cool.

The match ended and we won 3 rounds. Minah-ssi headed to the Juice stand then Jin pushed me and he gestured for me to follow Minah, then I saw Jungkook behind Jin making an angry look, I just put out my toungue then followed Minah-ssi. haha, loser-maknae-yah because it's their game already. He cannot do anything to interfere.