26 - Doegopa neoui oppa

Your POV

I arrived late at Manager-nim's house because Pdogg had to leave earlier and I was left with the representative the whole day - strolling around seoul, showing him the studio which he really admired and he said he knows why I can't just let this place go. He said he'll be assigning projects for me by next month then he gives me this complimentary gift from sony - an awesome black headphones. I'm such a lucky persoon. By 6pm, I sent him to his hotel where he'll stay for the night and will be leaving tomorrow morning. I also arrived late because I got lost, well- I'm not familiar with this place and this car I rented to tour the representative wasn't helping at all because it has no gps guide.

I arrived there and instantly was taken in by manager's red face, "Kim Minah!!! why are you so lateee?! The party's started hours ago!!!" he said then pulled me to the living room where I hear such loud noises - mixture of rapmon's blabbering, high-pitched laugh of Jin, crackles of J-hope and more.. are they drunk already?! 

"Hey. how come you're two hours late?! where did that rep-nim take you huh?!" Pdogg said while slouching on the floor, So this guy went here first and left me huh? unbelievable, "It's because you left me alone with that guy, though he's nice. And I got lost since I'm not familiar driving around here. Sorry -" I explained as I look for a place to sit. Then I saw V gestured to me and moved aside and made a space for me beside him. I then headed there and took a look at his face - aish. this guy, he already drunk a lot. Though his face was not that red, his eyes were at the verge of closing already.

"I've been waiting for you Jagiya - but... I became so sleeppyyy.. sarreh" he said and some words are tangling already.

"They had a game earlier, and he was one of the losers most of the time - so don't get mad if he's that drunk already.." Jungkook said suddenly as he sits properly beside me.

"How about you? Did they let you drink??" I asked curiously, though seemed to look normal unlike the rest.

"Actually they didn't, but now they cannot restrict me anymore so I'll just take what I want." he said then grabs the whole bottle of soju in the middle of the table and took two glasses, "join me?" he asked.

"Wah-  this kid, seriously. I don't want to get in trouble in letting you drink. No, give me that-" I said then I try to take the bottle from him, he then shouted, "Manager-niim! Namjoon-hyung!! Can I drink now and join the party?!"

"Ofcourrrseee! you don't have to aaasskkk!" Namjoon shouted then took the microphone from manager nim who was about to sing the next song to be played on the karaoke tv. I then looked sternly at Jungkook, he just stares at me with an evil smirk as he pours soju on both glass, pushed one glass infront of me then he grabbed his glass and drank it straight - wah, daebak this kid, finishing one full glass with just one drink. 

"Taehyung, I'll start drinking to, okay? " i turned to taehyung and asked for permission - ofcourse, he might restrict me or something. He then stood and nodded then grabbed my face and kissed my forehead - "I'll keep a bit of a distance from you because silly things keep running on my mind whenever I see you -  like.. I want to hug you tightly and sleep beside you - but I won't because I'm a gentleman!" he said loudly then he turned and ran to namjoon who was singing with J-hope and Jimin..wait, Jimin, why are you standing on the table.

I then faced jungkook again and drank the whole glass of soju, I felt the sting on my throat and I shook my head a bit, "are they always like this when they drink?" I asked.

"When I got the chance to join them, yes- they're like this. But before they won't let me join them. I'm a bit glad they are loosening up on me.." he said as he pours more soju on our glasses.