19 - The Test

Jungkook's POV

I was surprised with what V said. What's going on in his 4-dimensional mind?! Then we both saw Minah dash out the studio, I was about to follow her when V held my arm, "I knew she was listening. Now I'll tell you the truth." Taehyung said then suddenly he let out an evil smile.

"Shibbal. I knew it! Don't you know the consequences of everything you're saying? You even made her cry awhile ago!' I exclaimed then I pushed him lightly.

"Really? But I can't give up now, or I'll lose my agreement with PDnim. And I know Minah won't give in that easily too.." he said, wow - he's too sure that Minah won't give up on him, is he really sure...

"Are you sure she won't give up her feelings for you especially when you said all those stuff to PDnim awhile ago and what you just said now?" I asked him.

"Actually.... I'm not sure. But I have faith in her, knowing also Minah who is upfront and strong. That's all I'm holding on to.." he explained, so now he's taking a risk.

It's a lose-win situation, "By the way, what's your agreement with PDnim?" I asked since I am really curious. He then moved closer and explained what his agreement with PDnim was, it is indeed necessary but it is a bit mean in Minah-ssi's side.. 

"I'm expecting your full cooperation.. I will be asking the rest to the same too." V said then puts out his hand, I'm a bit hesitant in doing this but.. the outcome is unpredicatable and it all depends on Minah.. It might give me a chance or hurt me but, "sure." I replied then shook his hand. For the greater good, I guess. I'm also gonna risk myself on this.

Your POV

So he doesn't care about my feelings? No way. He was dead serious at that sunset, and the way he hugged me when I confessed, the way we were at Jeju. Jungkook even said it that he might be planning something or making this up but... will he even lie to Jungkook? Why are you doing this Kim Taehyung?! After taking me, you'll be pushing me away..

Suddenly my phone beeped, someone texted. 

PDogg:"Underground Battle again tonight, but different venue. It's in an abandoned skating park, you in?"

You:" Hell yeah I am. I need to let out this stress I'm having."

PDogg:" love problems? haha."

You:"No clue for you ahjussi ;) see you later."

Pdogg:"aish. I' not that old! See you later, Rugged-look. btw..... jump later at 12 midnight."

You:" Why?"

Pdogg:" It's your birthday... duhh, you're getting older, you won't even remember when is your birthday pabo-yah."

You:" jeez thanks. haha."

I almost forgot, with all this problems running in my head I even forgot it was my birthday tomorrow.. hmmm, I guess I'll just eat seaweed soup adn skype with my parents. I'll take this off my head .. I know he's just making this up, but what is he up to? Aish!

I stood up and to cheer myself up I sang bts' song, 'boy in luv (real man)' and danced along angrily- *Why are you shaking up my heart?

Why are you shaking up my heart? (Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde)

Why are you shaking up my heart?(Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde)

Shaking Up, Shaking Up..* 

Then suddenly someone clapped from the door, "wah- you can replace V, you dance it with such passion." then he laughed.

I turned and saw it was Jungkook, "Hey. How can you just barge in like that, you startled me.." I told him as I approached him.