#82 Tsundere!Shigaraki x Reader

Requested by UltimateLuckyMonster

Also you're quirk in this will be called Galaxy. You can create stars of any kind and shoot them at opponents. They can also be any size you wish!

Life in the League of Villains was always stressful for Shigaraki, but when the new recruit y/n joined, it became that little bit more difficult for him. He didn't exactly know what it was about them, but they rubbed him the wrong way. (A/N: yes, that was a purposely placed sentence. sue me) I mean sure he liked them, but like hell would he show that. There was too much pride in him to ever admit that he liked them, much less admit that he loved them. Did he look like the kind of person to admit his feelings? Especially when his main goal wa defeating All Might, not dating a fellow villain.

"Shiga!? Are you even listening to me?" y/n asked as they waved their hands in front of his face. "You zoned out for a minute there buddy." They chuckled as they stared at him. "What the hell do you want idiot?" Shigaraki asked, clearly not in the mood for anything as per usual. "You're so grumpy.." they pouted as they looked down at the floor. "And it's mainly towards me as well..." they whispered, hurt by how he treats them. "What did you say?"

Sighing they stood up from the bar stool and turned to walk away. "Nothing. It doesn't matter. It's not like you care anyway.." y/n snapped at him as they walked over to Dabi to talk to him. Naturally, he didn't know or care for what he'd done but he felt like he probably should right? As he turned to check on them, he glared at Dabi as he was very close to them. "Of all the people they could've gone to, it had to be that bastard didn't it?" he grumbled to himself. "What are the plans today Kurogiri?" He asked turning to the villain's mum. (A/N: lets be honest... he is basically their mum at this point.)

"Ahh, Shigaraki we're attacking the U.A students at their training centre thing. Also, you seem to be glaring awfully hard at Dabi to say he's only talking to his best friend." He said teasingly as he stared at the blue haired male. "What's it to you? Don't think I care about them because I don't at all.." he grumbled as he stared at them both annoyed at their closeness. "When are they arriving? I want to go now!"

"In time, young Shigaraki. They'll be arriving in about an hour, at least that's what our informant told us. So I suggest we all get ready!" He said as he said the last sentence louder so the other villains heard him. "Get ready for what Kuro?!" Y/n asked excitedly as she stared at the mist man. "What do you think? An attack idiot.." Shigaraki grumbled as he left to prepare himself but not before he felt a pain shoot through his chest after seeing their expression.

"What did I ever do to him?" They asked as they turned back to face Dabi who simply shrugged. "I don't know, Doll.. He's always an asshole so don't pay too much mind to it okay? And those feelings will only get in the way during this fight, so forget them now as well.." he advised. They simply nodded their heads and turned to ready themselves.

Time skip

"Hah! So you're the next in line huh? The next Symbol Of Peace?" Y/n asked Midoriya mockingly as his friend, Tsuyu, arrived to help him out. "Ahh, Tsuyu correct? Well, as much as I'd like to stick around and fight, I have other places to be. Adios amigos!" They called as they released a star and backed away to join the main fight.

"Hey, Hey!! How are you pathetic heroes in training holding up!?" They asked with a psychotic grin in their face. "Have you ever felt the wrath of a star before? I'm assuming no... do you want to? Oops.. my bad!!" They yelled as they threw multiple stars into the crowd cackling wickedly.

Shigaraki was watching from afar and noticed a certain angry blonde approaching you from behind. "Y/n!! Move now!!" He called out to them. They quickly dodged his explosion and punched him, knocking him to the floor. "Stay. Down." They said darkly as they ran over to Shigaraki. "Thank you Shiga~ You helped a lot there.." they panted as they leaned on him for support.

A blush overtook his features as he looked down at them and smiled ever so slightly. "Well is obviously help you... I love you dumbass.." he whispered hoping they wouldn't hear. I guess luck just wasn't in his side. "You love me? Oh, I love you too!!" They called to him as they kissed his cheek and giggled. "Is that why you're being such an ass to me?" They asked innocently as they hugged him tightly. He scrambled out of their arms and furiously glared at them. "Sh-shut up!!! I don't, you just misheard me!!" He yelled in opposition. "Mmhmm, Okay. I love you back so shut up love. Now, lets kick All Might's ass okay?" She said as she smiled at him sweetly. Blushing yet again he looked away stubbornly. "F-Fine... as long as we cuddle back at the bar.." he mumbled. "You got yourself a deal Tomura~"