59. Notice me

"I want a hug."

I frown but smile at this request, peeking at her to perceive her baby face. "Now?"

She nods innocently. Well, I'm too weak to say no. "Come here," I make fast to go hide in a corner to open my arms and let her get on my lap. Once she's perfectly positioned with her side resting on my body, I encircle her small figure with my arms and grab the controller properly again, to get back to my game.

"Ay...I got killed because of you..." I complain without any rudeness, giving a little tap on her bare thigh playfully. "You should have been more careful," she smiles smugly and takes her phone in her hands, enjoying how comfortable my thighs must be given the uncountable times that she already has asked me to get on them. I'm pretty sure she has a kink for them.

"Can Taehyung hear me?" she whispers as if she wanted the question to only be audible by me. That's weird but I still answer with a nod of my head.

"Can we talk about the thing you did to me at a restaurant last week when they were there?" she lays her eyes on me with a threatening look. I knew this whole thing wasn't innocent at all. I'm scared of what she could be ready to do with the mic on.

I gulp down, avoiding the best I can her eyes staring at me with only some inches to separate our faces. "I...no...I don't..."

"Yes you do my dear man."

Tell me she's not going to put this forth again. I knew I shouldn't have put my damn hand under her skirt when we were with the other guys, but she provoked me all day long and I couldn't help myself but making her pay for it.

/ FLASHBACK \

(A/N: Long flashback.)

She stands right in front of me again, second time she's doing this today when I'm holding her hand, why isn't she staying by my side?

All the guys are talking and thinking about what store we should first go to, Y/N turns around while they're all focused on their argument that will probably not cease very soon given the disagreements. "Jungkook, would you be annoyed by me one day?" she asks with her head raised up to be able to look at me. She's so adorable, but so sexy in that short pleated skirt and tight top that shows off the magnificent shape of her breasts. "No, I wouldn't baby, you know it."

"Okay," she smiles at me and then turns around to stick her curves to mine. I back hug her, holding her tight into my embrace and keeping my eyes on her. "Why do you ask me that out of the blue?"

"Randomly..."

"Hm," I press my lips on her cheek and entangle my fingers to keep her between my arms with my bonded hands on her lower stomach. The fact that I could rest my chin on top of her head without any problem, makes my heart want to jump and scream from how cute this is, but well...I just keep my crazy emotions inside to not look like a freak in front of everyone.

"Alright!" Jin yells out in the middle of the mall. "We first go to that Gucci store and then we will take a look at the jewelries. Got it?"

No one answer him, making an awkward silence follow his voice to embarrass him. "You bunch of little sh*ts pooped out of an as..." his voice gets unclear as his steps are driving him away from us. The other guys all laugh at him but still follow that poor man. I take Y/N's hand to proceed to that place and make sure she walks at the same pace than I do.

"You all hurry because I don't want to stay with you for too long today," he crosses his arms against his chest and lets each of us pass before him but instead of walking along the other's steps, I take my own way with Y/N.