37. My Baby

"What the hell did you tell her?!" I rush to his figure to try snatching hid phone out if his small hands but he keeps on dodging my grip.

"I said "Hey my cute Y/N, your boyfriend just came to my house to talk together but he's been worried about something and I wanted to tell you about it, what happened but that he feel shy about. He admitted to me that last night when he was in the bed with you he was feeling very weird but in a good way if you know what I mean and that if you woke up to him with his hands on your curves it's only because he had a dirty dream about you. He feels really bad about it and he now thinks that you hate him....I hope you can talk to him" that's it."

Holy freaking sh*t. Don't tell me this is true or I drown myself in my tears of shame. "You didn't dare Jimin."

"Oh yes I did, baby," he chuckles and assures me that none of it is a lie. "I'm going to kill you! Show me your screen and prove me!"

He turns his phone and directs the text conversation towards me to confirm what I feared to be real. "You're a piece of dirt that I'm going to burn once I'll have finished talking with Y/N! DAMMIT!"

I run out of the house after collecting my phone on the couch and hurry to get in my car to drive back to Y/N'S apartment house where I now live but maybe not for too long anymore.

After around ten minutes I arrive at the destination and rush out of the vehicle to get the fastest possible to her place. I climb up the stairs at the speed of light.

I knock on the door with an extreme anxiousness filling my body as if I was about to confess to her.

The door opens. "Jung-"

"Y/N! I swear this is not true! Don't believe in what he told you he's just lying to embarrass me!"

'YOUR P.O.V'

"Eh...What are you talking about Jungkook?" I ask the boy standing in front of me and who seems more than panicked for an unknown reason.

"The text Jimin sent you, it's not true! I never had a dirty dream about you!" he walks inside the house while talking hastily. What the heck did my ears just give to my brain? A dirty dream? And I never received any text from the flirty guy, what's happening?

"Jungkook, I never got any messages but...what did you just say?"

"You...what...? You didn't receive the text of Jimin talking about what I told him?" he seems to not understand what I said even though that this is the truth. I would like to know what he told him. "No, I didn't...Why? What did you tell him?"

"Oh, my-" his cheeks are suddenly turning pink as he cannot stay still. "I...nothing...forget what just happened."

"No, tell me," I grab his wrist to not let him flee away in the bathroom. "No seriously, it's just...Nothing, it was a mistake."

"Jungkook...Why are you hiding something to me?" I use my soft voice to try getting him by the feels. "I..." he raises his eyes up to take a peek of my little brother watching the TV. "You will hate me if I tell you."

"What? Did you cheat on me? You don't love me a-"

"No baby that has nothing to do with that. I love you and you know it honey but..." he places his fingers on his lips to fiddle with them nervously. "Can we talk about this in another room?"

"Okay if you want..." I follow him without refusing and we both go into the bedroom to not stay with my little brother. "Alright uhm....can you promise me something before I start?" he flattens both of the palms of his hands against each other.