47. Kidnapped

"Hello Ms. Ahn?" I sit up on the couch as Jungkook keeps his arms around me.

"Good morning Ms. Min, I call you to advert you about the absence of your little brother Daehan. He left th-"

"What?!" I utter out of shock.

"Miss, his older brother came to pick him up claiming that he needed to just go to the doctor and then come back after 10 am but he's still not here," she explained to me and kind of relieved me in some ways. "I called Mr. Min but he hasn't answered, is it normal?"

"No it's n-" I stop to not create any more annoying problems. "I mean...yes it is but I have to hang up. Thank you for the information, Ms. Ahn."

I immediately stop the conversation and get out of the couch with haste to run to my bedroom.

"Baby what's happening?" Jungkook followed me as I rushed to my closet to get changed and put some good clothes on, to get ready very quickly.

"Have you seen Yoongi when you drove Daehan to school?" I take a peek at him while putting my clothes on.

"What?" he expresses some confusion at the situation. "No, I haven't. Why would I see this moron?"

"He took him at the school and lied to the teacher just so he could pick him up earlier!"

"Are you joking?"

"Does it look like I am?" I let out some anger on him without wanting to and I walk out of the room to reach the front door and put my shoes on.

"Hey...baby..." he lowers his voice maybe in order to calm me down and reassure me. He gets closer to me and cups my face to both look into each other's eyes. "Don't panic, I'm here it's alright, I'm going to come with you."

I simmer down and try to just think about something good to not stress. I'm not sure that Daehan is not in danger, maybe an accident happened or maybe it wasn't Yoongi who was there....I'm totally unable to think straight.

"Jungkook...." the anxiousness takes over me and fills my eyes with tears. "What if someone pretended to be Yoongi and kidnapped Daehan?"

He paused for some seconds while gazing at me with no words nor expression. "No...no one would want to hurt him, don't think about this my baby love."

He put his shoes and coat on and then grabbed his keys before pressing his lips on mine to walk out with me while holding my hand.

We both hurried to get inside his car and he started it once he was sure I buckled my seatbelt on, no matter how much I don't give any damn care about it right now, that's not the most important.

I can't even stop crying to think that maybe my little brother is in a bad place with bad people because I wasn't able to take care of him properly...I'm so scared.

A hand taking mine tenderly with fingers intertwined brought a wave of light calm to me.

"My baby," his soft voice passes through my ears. "Stop stressing, everything is going to be alright."

I elbow the door on my right and wipe the tears that already rolled down my cheeks away. Once it's about my little brother who I love the most, I can't help but let all the emotions crush me down with fears and worries.

The ride towards my previous apartment house seemed long but we finally arrived there. I hurried to get out of the car and Jungkook followed my steps carefully, to catch up with me and hold my hand in his without letting go of me.

As soon as I reach the good floor of the building, I rushed to the door of Yoongi's house to knock on it.

But violently.