F/N: Hahaha!

They exited the tunnel, the sun had contrasted their eyes. Ruby blinked repeatedly.

Ruby: Ugh so bright.

As the brightness goes away from her eyes, she saw a small town in the distance. It was surrounded by mountains and ranges being walls of the town. It was so beautiful, there was a lake at the side, rivers veining the north, water falls with hydro electricity turbines at the top, windmills can be seen at the high levels of the mountains. Farms, fields, clear blue skies, it's a haven.

Ruby: whoa... What's this place? It's beautiful.

F/N: This is my manor

Ruby: YOUR manor?

Ruby: I-I see...

As they were nearing the center of the manor, Ruby Saw children flying their kites and playing with other kids. The kids waved at her with smiles on their faces.

Ruby smiles brightly and waved them back.

Although it was paradise but judging the people and the structures to look so medieval, it was obvious it wasn't prosperous.

They had entered the town and went to the center fountain. People gathered around them with happy faces.

Ruby: These people are...

F/N: Beggars, the lost, unwanted, abandoned and hated.

Man: Our master has returned!

F/N: Stay in the car.

F/N releases the handcuffs. Ruby rubs her wrists and twists it.

F/N leaves the car. Ruby stayed and watched inside. The car had black window tints so the people can't see her.

F/N: Where is Vik-thor?

Old man: There he is, make way! Lord F/N wants to see him.

A carpenter with a hammer was making his way towards F/N.

Vik-thor: Welcome back young master.

F/N: Did the supplies went in last night?

Vik-thor: Yes master, mountains of food and materials fills in the store room!! It was much more than our usual delivery.

F/N: How are the farms?

Vik-thor: Since we just implemented farming a week ago. It had little progress only but it is expected to be our future food source. You had recruited great Agronomists. The power sources are great aswell!
All is well, thanks to your efforts!

F/N: No, this isn't just me, we all cooperated and worked together. I just did the dirty work.

Vik-thor: I'm sorry you have to carry such a heavy burden.

F/N: It's what I do.

F/N turns his attention to his people.

F/N: TONIGHT WE SHALL HAVE A FEAST AND DANCE UNDER THE NIGHT SKY!!

The people got surprised and their eyes widened.

People: THANK YOU LORD F/N!!

All the people bowed in gratitude.
Then they started working and decorating.

F/N: I need to go to my Place for a bit.

Vik-thor: I feel a very dark pressence--- no, it's the same as yours... But it couldn't possibly be you. It's in the car.

F/N: That's uh...

Ruby heard the conversation, she closed down the car window to reveal her self. She smiled brightly and waved at Vik-thor.