chapter 25

Josie tossed inside her bed as her dreams poked through her thoughts. Josie was sweating profusely as her body struggled against the fog of her mind.

Find the youngest Mikaelson...

Josie's heartbeat got faster and faster until she sprung forward in her bed, her sweat soaked hair clinging to her forehead and her shirt sticking to her body in a way that couldn't be expressed by any word other than uncomfortable.

Her brows furrowed as she was swallowed in her own thoughts. Who was that girl? Was she supposed to know her somehow? If so she definitely didn't remember her.

Josie was absolutely positive she didn't know the girl, but what was it that she felt like she did? Like she was supposed to.

Josie's stomach lurched and she swept herself from the bed. She felt like she was going to be sick. Josie's hard footsteps echoed on the floor as she sprinted for the bathroom, in hopes that she would make it in time.

She made it in time to the toilet but found that she her stomaches had nothing therefore she was forced to dry heave. Josie parted from the toilet bowl to wash her hands even tough they weren't dirty.

The brunette girl carefully studied her  face in the mirror. Her eyes seemed lifeless and the bags under her eyes seemed to worsen every second that she stood glancing at herself. She seemed perfectly content with life as of late, so what was wrong with her body?

Josie walked away from the mirror and headed back to her room, hoping that this time she could have uninterrupted rest. But she was stopped at her door by a eerie voice.

Find the youngest Mikaelson...

The voice was a creepy whisper and it only got louder as Josie continued to try to enter her room.

FIND THE YOUNGEST MIKAELSON!

The voice was now booming inside her head and it sounded very displeased by Josie's lack of listening. It was obvious the voices owner had a fiery temper.

Josie stomped her foot and turned around, an annoyed grumble growing in her throat as she headed for the library, a place that she had no business going to this early in the morning.

At this point Josie didn't care who she woke up, her sleep was being interrupted and she was beyond irritated. Josie lazily stomped her way towards the M section of the library and quickly found the book of Mikaelson family history.

The book didn't seem at all recent and was very biased sounding, leaving Josie wondering who had wrote it and why hadn't they updated it.

An hour later Josie was just as stuck as she had been an hour prior. The only useful information that Josie had was that the last place that the Mikaelson's were on record was New Orleans. Though Josie was still stuck because that wasn't the most recent location and the book said nothing about a youngest Mikaelson.

Though the voice hadn't said anything since the brunette had set out for the library Josie wasn't so sure that she wanted to be screamed at.

Josie thought about it for a minute before heading towards her dad's office. Upon arrival she discovered that he wasn't there which would make the whole ordeal go alot smoother.

Josie slid open her the drawer on her dad's desk where she knew he kept the keys and pulled out the main key and all of the others. Josie didn't want anyone coming after her, she needed to do this in her own. Josie also took a few hundreds from the secret emergency fund and said a silent sorry to her dad before running to the car.

" Josie?" A voice called making the brunette girl stop in her tracks and turn around to face whoever it was.

Josie was now facing a sleepy Pedro who seemed to have just gotten out of bed, he was rubbing the sleep from his eyes like a child... Well he was a child. His curly hair was disheveled but very much still curly. He was holding a blankie so tightly to his chest that Josie almost awwed..... Almost.

Josie bent down to Pedro to give him a hug that he sunk into. Though Lizzie was mean to him most times she was still his favorite, which meant he was going to ask.

" Where are you going Josie?" Pedro drawled in a very sleepy voice.

Josie didn't want to lie to the kid but she knew if she was truthful he would run to Lizzie to tell her just what happened and she would tell their dad.... Or maybe she wouldn't for a price.

" I'm just going to take some stuff to my dad, ok? Go back to sleep Pedro." Josie cringed, it was more like she was taking some stuff from her dad, but Pedro didn't know the difference between her lies and truths.

Pedro nodded resulting in Josie breathing out a sigh of relief. As soon as Pedro turned around Josie sprinted for the car not stopping her rush until she was in the car with the doors locked.

She had been taught how to drive but what did you do when you got in the car again? Josie sat there for a minute before putting on her seatbelt and adjusting the mirror so she could see, the seat was right where she needed it  since her father was also tall. Josie set off, trying to remember how to drive as she did so.

Josie prayed that she didn't get into a wreck.

' New Orleans here I come.' Josie thought briefly before she hit the Hwy.