chapter 16

It had been a long day for Hope, the whole Malivore ordeal had taken a big tole on her.

Landon's blatant disobedience had irked her something fierce. Why couldn't he just be compliant and obedient like Josie. Josie almost always listened to Hope and it made her feel good. Being in control made Hope feel good, needed, in power.

Hope's heartbeat had sped up when Mr. Saltzman had gotten a call from Caroline Forbes saying that they were finished with their exam's and we're going to take the next flight home today.

Josie's arrival had sparked something in Hope, a while without Josie had revealed to Hope just how much she'd miss her, and it had been a lot. Hope didn't want Josie to ever go that far away from her again.

These days Landon was making her feel extremely guilty. It was obvious he really liked her and wanted them to work out but how could they? How could Hope ever tell him her secrets when she had her own perfect match to confide in, her own perfect fit.

Landon's whole speech about how he would fight for her only made her cry. She didn't love him, but she did like him, before more than now.

These days Landon was the farthest from the top of her list. She still hadn't figured things out with Josie. The whole i have to smell you to get a good nights sleep b.s was not working for Hope. And she still had to resist the primal urge to straddle Josie and make her scream her name.

Hope wondered how Josie was feeling about all this. Did she desire Hope how Hope desired her or was this a one way thing?

Hope really prayed that this wasn't a one way thing. If it wad it meant that she was suffering all alone.

It was now reaching midnight and Hope needed to go for a run. The whole day had been too much on her heart. Seeing Josie again had sent shivers through Hopes spine and the scent of jasmine and honey that was purely Josie had bleached her senses of all other smells so no one could smell as sweet.

It seemed that these day Hope was comparing anyone attractive to Josie to see who was better looking. It was always the latter.

Josie's positive demeanour had cleansed Hope's heart of any malice she had leftover from the day before.

Josie was Hope's personal sun, she made her happy when no one else could. The way that Josie smiled made Hope's heart skip a beat. The auburn haired girl thought the brunette was absolutely perfect.

Hope shook her head and made way for the door to her room. Hope opened the door and made her way down the corridors.

Hope was passing by the kitchen when she heard the sounds of pots being clanked together and quite loud music. Hope stopped walking and turned back towards the kitchen.

Who would be up at this hour besides her? Hope quirked an eyebrow before turning to tip toe into the kitchen.

When Hope entered the kitchen there was a girl hovering over the mixing bowl in only a long tee shirt and panties. She was swaying her hips to the music .There was flower carelessly strewn about the room. There was a half empty carton of eggs laying on the counter,milk and other ingredients that you use to bake cookies with.

Hope grinned when she noticed the jasmine and honey scent. Hope smirked at the lyrics.

'Your pussy is God and I love it

Gonna kiss me real hard, make me wanna it'

What Hope wanted to know is why Josie was listening to this song. Hope moved closer to the brunette to where she was standing directly behind her.

'I think star signs mean nothing

But I know you feel right so I'm coming