chapter 6

It had been a very long and strenuous week. Hope had delt with the Necromancer and a few days later nothing bad or abnormal had occurred. No one's body had been raised from the grave and no mates were almost buried alive by their biological mother.

Hope had been avoiding Josie lately, mainly because she wanted josie to be safe, and the safest place for her was to be as far away frok Hope as possible.

Josie had started dating Penelope after a few successful outings . Honestly Hope didn't quite know how she felt about it, which was surprising considering she was the one who had suggested it in the first place.

Josie on the other hand was doing everything but ignoring her, in fact Josie had flirted with the one werewolf guy that Hope didn't know and had manipulated him into flirting with her and being extra touchy...

Upon seeing this Hope had pretended she didn't mind, which obviously wasn't the reaction Josie had been looking for. This just made her crave Hope's attention all the more  more.

With Josie being who she was she didn't have to beg boys, they'd always assumed the brunettes intentions to be pure and caring..... boy only they really knew what she was really trying to do.

All the boys had willingly complied to Josie's wants except for one.

The only intelligent boy in the land of dumb, lost , wandering, and obviously very desperate sheep. Hope had overheard the conversations and couldn't help but to snicker at what she'd listened in on. Josie had asked jed if he'd wanted to carry her books to class for her, and Jed had responded by saying " Cant your girlfriend do that for you?"

Josie had shaken her head and stubbornly informed him that her " girlfriend" was busy which wasn't a complete lie . Penelope was indeed busy , busy texting Josie asking her where she was for class.

When Josie had stepped closer to Jed he'd stepped back, being a born alpha he knew exactly what he was smelling and he seemingly had no problem telling her that he had no time for her games " Look Saltzman I don't know what kind of sick game your playing at here but you need to stop." Jed retorted. The look of pure hostility seemed now permanently etched onto his face, rightly so.

Josie frowned and stepped closer to him, which only resulted in him stepping farther away. " What are you talking about?"

Jed sighed shaking his head before gathering his things and motioning for Josie to walk along side him " I'm talking about you....I'm not quite sure who did it but you've been marked....well scented."

" Whoever did it is very powerful, I mean their scent is practically dripping off you, so me touching you or being in close proximity is just asking to for trouble. I don't know why all those other idiots couldn't smell it but I do and I don't want to die so good luck getting to class. " Jed snarked and with that being said he walked off to class leaving Josie to carry her own books and sulk.

When Hope was done eaves dropping she'd ran into someone in the hallway, easily knocking them down in the process. Hope looked down to see a boy with brown hair and green piercing eyes staring up at her. Hope was quite startled because she was sure she had never seen him in her life even though she felt like they had met before, that and he was staring up at her as if she had hung the stars.

Hope extended a hand to the boy and he took it gingerly as he was pulled up off of the floor. Hope studied his face trying to pinpoint where she knew him from .

" I'm Hope Mikaelson." She introduced

" I'm Sean Car." Hope recognized his voice too....where did she know him from?

" I'm sorry but have we met before?" Hope asked, the feeling of deja vu was nauseating and she just wanted it to stop, she had to know how she knew him.

" No I'm afraid we haven't I'm new and.... I would remember a face as pretty as yours." He smiled making Hope smile in return from his compliment....she wasn't complimented often and even though it was quite drastic.

Hope suddenly remembered she had classes today....she had looked down at her phone and realized she was late....very late.

" Well I have to go so I'll see you around?" Hope asked hoping that next time she saw him he would be able to pin point exactly how she knew him.

The boy nodded waving at her before walking in the opposite direction and disappearing around the corner. Hope muttered a curse word....she was so late to class.