Chapter 47 - The Red Dress 🌼

Upasana looked at Neha who was almost ready. As she walked into the room Neha looked at her.

"Aa gai Tu. Get ready fast. We don't have much time.", Neha said while adjusting her dupatta.

Upasana slowly came to her and
suddenly hugged her. Neha got a little bit surprise.

"Tujhe keya hua?", Neha asked.

"I'm sorry.", Upasana said.

"Sorry! For what?", Neha asked again.

Upasana broke the hug and said, "Nothing." Their was tears in her eyes.

"What happened?", Neha asked while wiping her tears.

"I'm just... missing you.", She said.

"Huh, I'm toh here, in front of you.", Neha chuckled.

"I love you.", Upasana uttered.

"Sorry but I'm married.", Neha said dramatically. Then they both laughed.

"Now go and get ready.", Neha pushed her.

"Ha ha jati Hu.", Upasana left.

* * *

"Hello.", Neha and Darshan were meeting everyone. They were continuously repeating two things, 'Hallo' and 'Thank You'.
They were standing when Neha saw someone and a big smile came on her face, "Heyy!!"

She jumped in happiness. That's was Varun Dhawan.

"Hii!!", Varun came near her and they hugged. He came with Natasha, his would be wife.

"Congratulations!", They both said.

"Thank you.", Neha and Darshan smiled at them.

"Ah I got really late.", Varun said.

"No you're on time.", Darshan said.

"No I'm not talking about that, you already get married with my dear Neha, I lost the chance na.", He said flirtyly. Neha laughed.
"You break my heart Neha, really badly.", Varun added.

"Accah my heart also broke when you announced that you're going to marry Natasha.", She said.

Everyone laughed only Darshan faked a smile. After they left Darshan said, "I don't like him."

"Huh", Neha looked at him.

"Him", Darshan pointed to Varun.
Neha pressed her lips to hide the smile.

"But I toh love him. He's so handsome.", Neha said.

"Kaysi larki ho yarrrr tum, paati ke samne paraye mard ko handsome bol rahe ho.", Darshan said with a fake anger. Neha laughed hard.

"You know you look too cute when you got angry.", Neha said and Darshan rolled his eyes.

"Hey!!",. A voice came. They both looked at the person.

A girl in a beautiful lahenga was standing in front of them. Neha didn't recognize her.

"Areyy Aarushi!!", Darshan said.
"Kaysa hai tu??", They both jumped on eachother and hugged. Neha was smiling while looking at them, because she remembered something.

"Kamine Saadi karli tune.", Aarushi said.

"Ha karli, ab tubhi karle warna buri ho jayegi or koi na milega.", Darshan said.

"Ha ha bass bass.", Then she looked at Neha.

"Hi Neha. You know what I feel bad for you that you have to tolerate this bandar for whole life.", She wrinkled her nose.