Chapter 16 - Kid's Fight 🌼

Darshan was still standing in that place when Upasana came while running.

"What happened? I heard Neha's voice. Why was she shouting?", Upasana asked.

"Because your friend is crazy.", Darshan rolled his eyes.

"But what happened exactly?"
Darshan told her everything.

"Uss Kunal ki toh main.", Upasana said in anger and about to went to Kunal when Darshan stopped her.

"Arey wait you don't have to do anything, I already punched him.", Darshan said.

"You punched him?", Upasana asked.

Darshan nodded and said, "And your crazy friend shouted on me. I was helping her only and she snapped on me. I don't know what wrong with her. Did she this brainless from Childhood or suddenly she had some issues?", Darshan asked in anger. Upasana chuckled and said, "After meeting you."

"Huh?", Darshan sounded because he didn't get that.

"Nothing. Go and talk to her.", Upasana said.

"No I'm not going", Darshan looked away.

"Arey go."

Darshan nodded negatively.
"Stop behaving like a kid. Go.", Upasana pushed him.

And after making a face he went. He was searching Neha everywhere.

"Where the hell is she?", Darshan uttered to himself and took out his phone to call her.

Then he saw her, sitting on a rock. Darshan slowly made his way to her and sat next to her. Neha once looked at him then looked away. They both were sitting without uttering a single word. Darshan looked at her and nudged her. She gave her a death glance.

"Arey what I did yaar? Why are you glancing at me?", Darshan asked.

"Why did you come and just jumped on him? Bohot hero banne Ka shokh hai?"

"He was holding your hand, pulling you towards him, using some creepy lines. What should I do, let that happen?"

"I was handling na. You didn't have to come.", Neha looked away.

"You said that you felt safe because I'm there. So, I have to come na.", Darshan said in a low voice. Neha looked at him.

"I didn't know that you took the line seriously."

"You didn't mean that?", Darshan asked.

"Of course not.", She again looked away but this time to hide her smile. Darshan said nothing only looked forward. Neha looked at the angry kid and nudged him.

"Hatt", Darshan jerked his hand.
Neha laughed at his cuteness.
She again nudged him.

"Keya hai?", Darshan asked with a fake anger.

"Don't sit like this na.", Neha said but though Darshan kept quiet.

"Look I don't want that you would fight with your friend because of me.", She added.

"That's why I said that I would manage the situation but before that you just came like shaktimaan."

Darshan chuckled that made Neha chuckle too.

"It's ok. He's not that good friend of mine. I know him because of Rahul. So you ruined nothing. You're more important then that Kunal. So chill.", Darshan said and looked forward. Neha kept looking at him. A smile came on her face.

"Ho gai problems solve??", The voice came from behind.

They turned around and saw Upasana came. She sat next to the other side of Neha.